First meet 😘😘

A girl was slapped a goon for snatching another girl's dupatta.
She was going from there when the goon held her hand

Girl:Ae mera hath choro warna acca nahi hoga
Goon:Acca kya karegi tu or tune mujhe mara kaise huh..😡😡
Girl:Kyu pehli bar dhyan nahi diya tha dubara dikhao kaise mara tha

Goon:Ae ladki samajhti kiya hai khudko or hai kon tu??

Girl:Sherni!!🦁🦁sherni hu mai tujh jaise kutto se nahi darti me yaad rakhna Avni naam hai mera Avni!!!

Goon:Kya tune mujhe kutta bola ab dekh mai tera aisa haal karunga ki kisiko muh dikhane ke layak nahi bachegi.Ae bahar ajao sablog.

Suddenly she they were surrounded by a lot of goons.

Avni(mind):Yaar mujhe to laga tha ki sirf ye akela hai par yaha to itne log hai relax Avni u can't be afraid in front of them teri karate ki training kaam ayegi relax.

Suddenly 2 men hold her hands before she could do anything.
Avni:Hey leave me!chodo mujhe warna...

Before she completes her sentence the goon she had slapped came near to her and start seeing her badly.

Goon:Wah!! Waise manna parega badi khubsurat hai tu aaj raat to majai aa jayega.
Avni gulps in fear. She is a karate black belt but she was very weak in front of them.
The goon came more near to Avni and he was about to touch her a strong hand held his hand.(anyone guess who is it??)
Yeah man it was our hero Neil Khanna.

Then he started to beat him badly. The other goons leave Avni's hand and run after watching Neil.
And this while Avni was just looking at Neil. The goon say sorry to Avni and ran away. Neil came to Avni and sees that is she injured but thankfully she wasn't.
Avni come in her sense and says thanks to Neil.

Avni: Thank you very much for saving me.
Neil smiled. He looks damn handsome while smiling. But Avni was surprised to see him because he didn't utter any word to her so Avni asked to him...

Avni:Hi my name is Avni. What's your name??

Neil got silent after listening her question.
Avni:I'm sorry but tumne meri jaan bachai isiliye maine pucha par tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahe ho any problem??

Neil nods to no. And left from their without saying anything.

Avni's pov:
Why the guy was so silent. She slapped her head and said to herself..

Avni:Uffo Avni!!! Tu uss ladke ke bare mai itna kyu soch rahi hai . Chal aab ghar chal warna nanno teri jaan le legi.

In Khanna House
Neil came back to home.
After looking his sad face Swetha comes to him and ask kya hua tillu aise kyu lag raha hai tera chera.

S

wetha Khanna...
Neil nods to no and goes to his room. Sweta was devastated after seeing his son like this after that incident. She was remembering that incident and feel a hand on her shoulder and looked behind.

 She was remembering that incident and feel a hand on her shoulder and looked behind

Prakash Khanna..
Prakash: Swetha ji please don't cry. Neil thik ho jayega.
Swetha:......

What do you think what will she say guess it bye 🤗🤗