Double chapter

Avni looks at Neil who was smiling looking at her. She opened her seatbelt and throw herself in Neil's arm.

It was a place where Avni comes with her parents.

It was a big pond. Very less people go there.

Neil was rubbing Avni's back in order to calm her.

Av: thank you Neil thank you so much for this.

Mere itne special din pe mujhe yaha liyane ke liye thank y....

Before Avni could complete Neil capture her lips. He was sucking it slowly. After 1 minute he broke the kiss.

N ges:Agar ek aur Baar thank you bola na to main gussa ho jaunga samjhi

Avni hold her ears and says solly 😽😽
(Pouts)

Neil smiles and kisses her pout.

Then they both came out from the car.

Neil brought ice cream for both.
Avni takes her ice cream and the both sits on the stairs of the pond. Their legs was in the cold water of pond.

Neil wrap his one free hand around Avni's shoulder and Avni keeps her head on Neil's chest during eating ice cream and both were watching the moon 🌕🌕🌕

After Neil's ice cream finished he sees his girl's face was covered with Ice cream.

Av:aise kiya dekh rahe ho??

Neil doesn't say anything. He lean near her face and Start to lick the ice cream.

Avni gasp on his sudden attack.

Neil started to kiss her Avni also respond with equal passion. Neil tries to enter Avni's mouth so he pinch her waist. Avni opens her mouth slightly and Neil enters his tongue in it.

He start to explore her mouths every corner.

After sometime they break the kiss.

Neil was having satisfying smile on his face while Avni becomes 🍅🍅🍅

They pass 1 hour while watching the moon and then they return home.

After coming in their room they both changed their clothes and layed on the bed.

Neil pulls Avni near him and cuddle her. Avni mummers ILY. Neil smiles and kissed her forehead.

In the morning,

Avni get up early and wakes up Neil too. Avni was wearing a Sky blue coloured saare with off shoulder blouse

 Avni was wearing a Sky blue coloured saare with off shoulder blouse

Avni comes down and takes everyone's blessings.

B:Khush reh puttar kinni soni lag rahi hai tu. Yaad haina aaj teri pehli rasoi ha.

Av:ji Bebe.

BD:Neil kaha hai??

Av:ji wo baas taiyaar ho raha hai ata hi hoga.

San:hamare ghar mein to apne pati aap kehke bulate hai Juhi bhi to Samar ko aap kehke hi bulati hai pata nahi kaisi ladki ho jo apne pati ko tum kehke bulati ho

Mention: Sanjana husband and Prakash are Bebe's son. And Namita husband and Anaya's father are Bua dadi son.

Sw: Sanjana jab Neil ko koi problem nahi hai to hume kiya dikkat hogi iss baat se ki Avni usse aap bulaye ya tum huh....

Shi:acca ye sab chodo Avni beta ja tu kitchen mein jaa Juhi teri madad kar degi aur haan kuch mitha jarur banana.

Av:ji.

Then Avni and Juhi left for kitchen.

In kitchen,

Avni was preparing rajma chawal,kheer,aloo puri and matar panir and jeera rice.

Avni had made everything. Now she was preparing kheer which was on stove and Juhi was standing near her.

The pan of Puri was kept beside Avni's hand and it was still very hot.

Seeing Avni busy Juhi slightly push the pan and the hot oil falls on Avni's left hand.

Av:ahhhhhhhh......

By hearing Avni's scream Neil was terrified.

All family members went to Avni. Juhi started her drama.

J:oh god Avni I'm really sorry maine dhyan hi nahi diya tha ki pan yaha hai aur ye

Neil went to Avni and sees her hand was badly burnt. He was handling her while Prakash was calling doctor.

S:Dhyan nahi diya se tumhara kiya matlab hai Juhi Avni ka pura hath jaal gaya hai.

San:aree bhabi Juhi ne kaha na ki galti se ho gaya hai

Neil took Avni outside and made sit on sofa. Anaya brings ice. Neil applied on Avni's hand

Av:ahh Neil dard ho raha hai.

Neil wasn't able to bear her tears. He wipes her tears and placed a kiss on her forehead.

By watching this Juhi's anger rise but she control herself.

P:Maine doctor se baat ki hai wo ate hi honge.

After this Neil took Avni to their room.