Aarav

Guys it's not necessary ki Neil ki awaaz wapas aaye. Maine ye story mainly issi point pe likhi hai ki Neil ek normal man nahi hai but isse uske aur Avni ke life mein koi problem nahi hota hai.

So please don't ask me agar story requirements hoga so main Neil ki awaaz jaroor wapas on kar dungi🙄🙄

Hayee meri beauty queen 💘.

Neil got up first and saw Avni sleeping. He pecks her forehead and came down from bed.

He went to the swing and saw his champs r already waked up.

Neil's pov:Accha bacchu itni jaldi nind khul gayi aap dono ki chalo koi baat nahi aaj aap dono papa ke sath nahaoge kiyu nahana hai ya nahi??

The babies throw their hands towards Neil as they can read his mind.

Neil take both of them in arms and rubs his nose with their noses.

Then the trio went to bathroom.

Here Avni wakes up and saw the bed empty.

She got up and sat up on the bed.

Av:aree ye Neil Kaha gaya aur babies kaha hai.

She blinks her eyes like baby.

Neil came out from bathroom. He was wet because of his boys who was wrapped in towels in his arm.

He looked forward and saw Avni rubbing her eyes cutely.

Neil's pov:chahe jo bhi ho Jaye u will be my first baby always.

Avni looks at Neil and saw him wet and the babies in his arm.

She understood that the babies had a great playful bath with their father.

Avni forwarded her hands.

Neil gave the babies to her and pecked her lips.

He took his clothes and went to washroom.

Here Avni placed pillows on her lap and made the babies layed comfortably in her lap.

She slide her nighty a bit and removed her bra strap and start to feed the babies.

After the babies were done she made them layed on the bed and adjusted her dress.

Neil also took the bath and came out.

He made the babies wear clothes and Avni went to washroom.

Avneil outfit.