Girl?????😮

The drive was silent. Avni didn't said anything to Neil so Neil can assume her anger.

After sometime they reached on the cliff.

(Remember NK avneil first meet 😭😭😭😭)

Mention: Story mein jab Neil aur Avni mile the tab Neil ne gundo se Avni ko isse cliff ke paas hi bachaya tha.

After reaching there Avni stood in front of Neil.

Av:ye sab kiya tha??

N ges: what??

Av:Aise achanak kon engagement karta hai Neil Khanna....huh....

Tumne mujhe ek bar bataya bhi nahi ki tum aane wale ho aur sidha chale aye.

Neil down his head in embarrassment.
He is thinking that doesn't want to marry him. What had she said yesterday it it just for making him happy not her willingly. His eyes were filling with water.

Av:oyee Mr.Khanna dekho meri taraf.

Neil looked up.

Av:Shaadi kiya tumhe bacco Ka khel lagta hai aur tumhare family members kiya soch rahe honge mere baare mein hah??😠😠😠

Neil frowned.

Neil's pov: family members??? Mujhe to laga tha ki ye mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahti phir family???

Av:Kiya soch rahe ho tum?Meri engagement thi aaj par mujhe thik we ready hone ka moka tak nahi mila.(pouts)

Aur shaadi ki dates bhi itni jaldi fixed ho gayi mera kitna maan tha ki main apni shaadi mein mehendi lagao par ab to aur ye sab sirf tumhari wajha se hua hai.

She turns her face to other side.

Neil face palmed himself.

Neil:hayoo rabba mein yaha iski baate sunkar na jane kiya kiya soch raha tha aur ye madam iss baat pe naraz hai. Kabhi kabhi tum itni gehri baat karti ho ki lagta hai ki kitni samajhdar aur suljhi huyi ho tum aur kabhi kabhi ek dam bacci ban jaati ho.

Thank you bhagwan ji iss bacci ko mere life mein liyane ke liye. Chal Neil ab gussa tor iska.

Meanwhile bhagwan.....

Bhagwan:welcome beta welcome.

Author:aree kahe Ka welcome. Avni ko to Neil se Maine milwaya Hain na story mein.

Aur aap to chup hi raho hamara NK band karwa diya or baat karte hai hmmm😒😒😒😒

Bhg:solly🥺🥺

On avneil side,

Avni was back facing to Neil. Neil hugged her from behind and she gasp.

He moved her hairs to one side and start to write something on he bare back.

While Avni was closed her eyes because of anticipation.

And he wrote sorry on her back and give feathery kisses there. She gulp when his lips touched her back.

She moved towards Neil and said,

Av:it's......oka okay.

She was fumbling while Neil was smiling by seeing how his touch effects her.

He cups her face and hold his ear and make a sorry face.

Avni chuckles and put down his hand down and kiss his forehead.

In Khanna House,

Everyone was busy in the wedding preparations. Juhi's parents also invited.

They held a mehendi function tomorrow on the request of Neil for Avni.

Juhi had to do the wedding preparations. She was hell angry on Neil and specially Avni. But she have to do all this because she is the elder DIL of this house.

Neil had returned home.

Suddenly a girl of 16-17 years came in and started to shout bari maa...bari maa.....

Cliffhanger.😝

Guess who is the girl meet u tomorrow 🤠