MELA

Guys first of all thank you so much 😘

I've got 3.37k views on this story it means a lot. Please give this amount of love to my another story too 🙂...

Avni was looking at the all things. She doesn't came to village. Last time she came in some relative's wedding when she was 5 years old. It was her first and last visit in a village.

Nihal:pata hai choti bahu ye sare khet na hamare hai.

Av:ye saare?😱

An:bhabi aap to aise hairan ho rahi hai ki aapne hamare khet nahi kuber ka khazana dekh liya ho😂😂

Everyone laughs. Avni pouts.

Av:aree aap log haaso maat. Maine to ye sab pehli bar dekha na.

An: bhabhiiiiii don't tell me ki aap kabhi gaon nahi aayi.

Avni nods no while nihal and Neil looks at her with open mouth.

Mention:They were in middle of field.
So the tractor was running slowly.

Av:aap sab mujhe aise maat dekho. Main bahut pehle aayi thi kisi ki shaadi mein jab main 5 saal ki thi uske baad aur aana hi nahi hua.

Avni become sad.

While Neil gestures Anaya with eyes and she nods.

An:aaaa....aree...to...to kiya hua ki aap nahi aayi to aab to aap hamari family ho to aab to aapka aana jana laga hi rahega aur hum sab khub maje karenge. Kiyu bhaiya?

Neil held Avni's hand which was on his shoulder and nods. Avni smiles.

After half an hour they reached in Mela.

Ni:dekho sambhalke rehna main bahar hi hu mujhe kuch kaam hai yaha aur tum dono yaha par kuch battameez larke bhi hai to careful rehna.

Neil give him assurance that he'll take care of them.

The trio enters in Mela.

They do many things in the Mela

They do many things in the Mela. They did shopping. Ate street food and play on rides.

Avni enjoyed the most because she doesn't know how the Mela look or what happen in it. She was roaming like a kid.

Neil and Anaya was smiling looking at her.

An:acca hua ki hum logo ne yaha aane Ka plan bana liya bhaiya dekho warna hume aapki ye bacci dekhne Ka moka milta??

Neil smiles and pull her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

They were on a shop buying churis.

An:bhaiya mujhe yaha jana hai wo Bari maa ke liye earrings kharidne the.

Av:Neil tum Anaya ko lekar jao mein yaha par sabke liye churiya kharidti hu.

Neil was not ready to leave Avni alone but Avni insisted so he and Anaya went to other side to bring earrings.

In Avni's side,

Avni was buying churis while some goons were came and start to disturb her.

G1:'whistle' wah bhabi ji jara hum pasand kar de kiya churiya.

G2:aree ye to wahi hai na uss gunge ki biwi.

G1:acca??

G3:Haan iska pati to bol hi nahi sakta.

G2:aree to problem kiya hai hum haina pati nahi to humse kaam chala lo??

Meanwhile Anaya and Neil also came there and listen the all. Neil was boiling in anger.

Avni gives the money to the churi vendor and turns to them.

Before Neil come Avni gives a tight slap to the goon's boss.

Anaya holds Neil's hand.

An:aree bhaiya kaha jaa rahe ho dekho itna mast action scene chal raha hai dekhne to do!!😏

N:😳😳😯😲😲😲

G2:abee ooo teri himmat kaise hui hamare Bhai ko marne ki?

Av:aise. Then she gave a slap to the 2nd goon too. Seeing this 3rd goon get afraid.

Av:abee oooo chutiye jiyada bakega na to mar mar ke tere chehre ka naksha badal dungi samjha.

While Neil Anaya and all goons:😮😮😮😨😨😨😳😳😳😲😲😲😲😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯

An:bhaiya aapki savitri to samaira nikli.

Neil looks at her with open mouth. Anaya closed his mouth and nods positively.

Av:aur tu be Kiya keh raha tha mere pati ke bare mein sun mere pati ke bare bolni ki na aukat nahi hai teri to jaldi se mere samne se nikal warna....

Before she could complete the goons were disappeared from there.

Avni huffs and looks toward Neil and Anaya.

Av:aab Kiya tum dono ko invitation du chalne ke liye ya phir shopping baki hai🤨🤨🤨

An:Nahi nahi bhabi chaliye chalte hai.

Then they start for home. In the journey they were laughing remembering the faces of the goons.

(I can imagine it🤣🤣🤣🤣)

After coming home they gave all presents to all. Juhi was fuming about thinking that why she went to Mandir.

Avni was very tired because she couldn't sleep in night and the the whole tiring day so she went to sleep without eating anything. Neil was tired too that's why he also didn't had much food and after changing clothes he looks at his cute wifey who was sleeping peacefully.

He went near her and take to embrace. She also snuggled into him feeling his warm.

Target 20 votes and 5 comments...