past last part

S:Tu juhi se mili thi na Samar ki biwi.

Av:Haan.

S:Neil or juhi college mein ek sath parte the.

Flashback.........

Neil and juhi was in same college. Even after college,they were friends.

Neil realize that he loves juhi but he didn't knew that juhi also love him or not.

Juhi don't know that she loves Neil or not she thinks that she and Neil was very close friends and Neil was only her.
(Yaar kaisi ladki hai re tu pyaar nahi karti par uss bechare par apna haq jata rahi hai...wahh😒😒)

Juhi can't see any girl near Neil. Neil was a obsession to her.

One random day,

It was the dreadful day of Neil's life.

Neil thoughts to speak his feelings to juhi so he went to her house but she wasn't home. So he came back to Khanna House.

Note:after seeing juhi's possessiveness Neil assume that she also love her.

At Khanna House,

All the Khanna family was very happy except Swetha and Bebe.Neil came and asked them what happened.

They told him that they found a beautiful girl for Samar Neil was very happy because he think Samar as his own brother.

Neil:aree yayyyyy.....ye to bahut acci baat hai. Kon hai wo ladki mein bhi to jara dekhu.

Prakash: Haan haan ye le photo.

Neil sees the pic and he got the most biggest shock of his life it was juhi's photo. Neil was shocked and he looks at Swetha and Bebe.

They were sitting their heads down because they knew it will happen.

At the same moment,Samar came and pat on Neil's back. Neil control himself and looked at Samar who was very happy.

Samar didn't knew about Neil's love for juhi he thinks juhi was only Neil's friend.

Sa:Ab bol kaisi lagi teri Bhabhi. Janta hu ki tu shocked hai kiuki juhi teri itni acci friend hai or usne tujhe iss bare mein nahi bataya. But actually maine hi use mana kiya tha ki jaab hamari shaadi ki baat finalize ho jaye taab hi tujhe batayenge.

Neil sees Samar happiness and he smiled fakely.

N:Aree to ye baat hai....Tu....ne to mujhe sacci me sur...prised kar diya bhai I'm ...very happy for u and juhi.

His word was not coming out.he took a deep breath and says

N:acca main jara bahar ja raha Hu thori der mein aa jaunga.before anyone could say anything he left.

On the other side,

Neil was driving the car in full speed.
His eyes were red it had pain and anger in it.

He was very far from his house. Suddenly a light flashed in front of him and he lost balance. His car pushed by a truck and he falls under from a cliff.

Flashback ends....

Avni and Swetha were crying.

S:jaab hame pata chala ki kuch log usse waha se hospital le gaye hai to hum turant waha pauch gaye thankfully Neil to thik tha par accident ke wajha se uski awaaz chali gayi thi.😭😭😭😭😭

Av: aunty plz maat royi plz.

S:aur ye saab sirf or sirf uss juhi ke wajha se huya tha.

Pov ends.

Avni was thinking about all this and she thoughts to message Neil.

Neil's room,

Neil was just going to sleep when his phone beeped. He saw it was avni's message unknowingly he smiled.

In message,

Av:Hello.

N:hi.

A:so gaye the kiya??Maine disturb to Nahi kiya??😟

Neil chuckles.

N:Nahi abhi nahi thodi der baad sounga. Tum batao iss time pe saab thik to haina??

A:Haan haan saab thik hai baas bore ho rahi thi or Ali bhi bahar gaya hai so socha tum se baat karlu.

Neil was unknowingly feeling jealous after listening about Ali

N:ohhh!!!khana khaya tumne?

Av:Haan. Tumne??

N: yeah. Acca kaal tum free ho??

A:after morning.

N:kiyu Subha kiya kaam hai?

A:Subha mujhe orphanage jana hai uske baad main free hu.

N:ohh..to main bhi aa sakta Hu Kiya orphanage tumhare saath fir hum dono thoda time bhi spend Kar lenge.

A: great..phir main tumhe orphanage Ka address message kar dungi 😊😊

N: okay. Good night 🌃🌃

Av: Good night