Anaya

Guys I've done some changes. It'll only mehendi not sangeet. I've corrected it on previous chapter.

Swetha and all family came outside by hearing shout.

S:Anaya....

An:Bari maa...... I missed you soooooo muchhhhhh.

S:I missed you tooo.

B:oyee koi hume bhi jara miss karle.

An:Bebe and she hugged her. I missed u all. Love you and she kissed her cheeks.

B:baas baas. Kitna acca hua tu agayi.

Then Anaya hugged everyone except Juhi because she don't like her.

Anaya Khanna.

(Daughter of Prakash's late elder cousin Arvind Khanna and his wife Swathi Khanna. They had died when Anaya was very young. She lives in village in her dadi house. But she is very modern she has her own dreams. In village everyone doesn't support her in her studies because of their mentality. But Neil doesn't hear anything and give Anaya full freedom.)

An:Neil bhaiyu kaha hai?? Bhaiyu bhaiyu.

Neil came down and became very happy to see her because he doesn't have any own sister so he loves Anaya more than anyone.

Anaya ran and hugged Neil tightly.

An:I missed u bhaiya. Apko pata bhi hai ki apki kitni yaad ayi hai mujhe.

They both were having tears and everyone had adoring their bond.

She wiped her tears.

An: Acca ye rona dhona to hota hi rahega par apne engagement karli aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi agar Bebe dadi ko phone karke na bolti to mujhe to pata hi nahi chalta.

B:aree tera Bhai to itna utawla ho gaya tha ki usse function bhi nahi karna tha. Phir hum kiya karte

An: awwwwww bhaiya kon hai wo khush naasib ladki jisne apko dewana kar diya hai.

Neil slightly blush.

An:acca ye sab chodo aur mujhe abhi bhabi se milwane le jao.

Shi:aree par tu abhi to ayii hai badme jana.

An:Nahi nahi mujhe abhi jana hai bhaiya pleasss (puppy face)

And Neil agree he knew that he can't deny his sister.

They both went to meet Avni.

Avni was in cafe when she sees Neil is coming with a girl.

The girl ran towards her and hugged Avni tightly yelling bhabhiiiiii.

Anaya broke the hug.

An:ohh sorry sorry actually main emotional ho gayi thi apse milne ki khushi mein. Waise mein Anaya apki pyaari si choti nanad.

Avni smiles.
Av:So meri pyaari nanad ji she pulls Anaya's cheeks.

Apko sorry bolne ki koi jarurat nahi hai.

An:ohh to aap gussa nahi ho mujhe laga ki aap gussa ho gayi ho.

Av:jiski itni pyaari nanad ho wo kabhi gussa ho sakti hai bhala huh.

And they both laughs. Neil was watching her ladies laughing and happy.

An:Mere iss Bhai ki badolat to aapki engagement to attend kar nahi pai par don't take tension apki mehendi wedding sab mein hum bahut maje karenge.

(Shaadi and saare function Khanna House mein honge)

Av:done.

Then they trio had a lovely day together. They watch movie, shopping and many more.

Anaya's pov,

Waise manna padega Bhai ki iss bar ki choice bilkul perfect hai. Avni bhabi ne Bhai ko kitna Badal diya hai I'm very happy for them. She's absolutely not like chuhi bhabi. I loved this bhabi.

After a long and enjoyable day the went to their houses.