Chapter 12

Anu's pov :

Today after returning from my office, I went to Rupa's house to give her the drawing.

She really got excited seeing the drawing. She thanked me many times.

"The drawing is so beautiful Anu. Thank you so much. " She said hugging me tightly.

"My pleasure. " I said returning the hug.

We both got seated and started talking about our respective work.   I'm sharing about my colleagues and office culture and she is sharing about her gardening work and the tricks she learned in editing videos.

We enjoyed our evening time peacefully with tea and pakoras(snacks made with besan).
.
.
.

"You sure got a talent girl. Thank you once again for such a lovely gift." Rupa said coming to the doorstep along with me while I'm returning.

"I'm happy you liked it so much. " I said smiling.

.
.
.
.
After returning home, I got fresh up and started preparations for dinner.

I prepared chana masala and Chapattis(Rotis).

.
.
.
.

Vikram returned home and went to fresh up.

I'm arranging the dining table in the meanwhile.

We usually have our dinner immediately after Vikram returns and fresh up.

Vikram likes to have early dinner. I also prefer to eat early.

Vikram came back in his t-shirt and shorts.

"Wow. Chana Masala. " He said checking the dishes on the table.

He served for both of us while I'm bringing the water bottle.

"Wow. You really have magic in your hands Anu. The curry is yummy." He said after a few bites.

His sweet compliments always make me so happy. Such a sweet talker.

We completed our dinner sharing each other day.
.
.
.
.
Today both of us have no extra work to do at home so we got reached in the living room sofa watching a rom-com movie.

"Have you given the drawing to Rupa? " Vikram asked.

"Yes. She liked it. " I said with a smile.

"Why wouldn't she? My wife is really talented. These hands do magic." He said taking my hand into his.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and took me into his arms.

I blushed at his actions. Though forehead kisses and kiss on the cheek became common among us but I still feel a little shy. The word wife made my heart flattered.

"Ashok has once shown your drawing pics to me during our college days. I still remembered it. He used to be very happy seeing your drawing gifts for him during our stay at the hostel." He said.

"Oh. " I said feeling happy to know it.

We cuddled in each other's arms continuing the movie.

The night went peacefully.

10 days later:

At present, I and Vikram are boarding a bus to go to our in-law's house.

Today is Friday night, Saturday and Sunday are weekend holidays and Monday is Vinayaka Chauviti holiday. This our first festival after marriage, my father-in-law called and invited us to celebrate the first festival there.