Chapter 10

Sunday(The next day after Saturday's Charminar outing.)

Anu's pov :

Today Vikram planned a small trip to Nagarjuna sagar.

He said as it is monsoon season the view there would be so beautiful and refreshing. Today's weather is also pleasant and calm.

We asked Rupa and Ravi Anna to join us as road trips to such places would be more enjoyable with friends.

We started the journey at 10 o'clock. We stopped in the middle near a hotel to have our breakfast. 

Initially, I and Rupa thought to prepare breakfast and also pack some lunch but Vikram stopped us saying all the cooking with tried us and it will also take time. So we skipped the idea and just packed a few sandwiches and fruits for the picnic time.

After having our breakfast we again resumed our journey.

.
.
.
.
We reached the Nagarjuna Sagar dam area by 12.30 pm.

The dam site is certainly a beautiful and natural feast to our eyes.

     Nagarjuna sagar Dam's view

As it is monsoon season the water level and flow is high and the atmosphere is so cool with fast wind breezes.

We went boating. It is surely a beautiful experience.
.
.
.

Later we picked a picnic spot and laid our mat there. We enjoyed the view for some time eating the snacks and talking about random things.

.
.
.
Next, we moved towards the wildlife sanctuary which is located adjacent to the Nagarjuna Sagar reservoir.

Sanctuary is well maintained with nearly 150 species of birds and many other animals.

We enjoyed seeing all the birds and animals for some time. It is a refreshing experience.

There are also guesthouses and cottages in sanctuary premises for the tourists.

.
.
.
.