Chapter 13

Author's pov :

Today is Vinayaka Chaviti (Lord Ganesh's birthday).

Anu stirred in her sleep listening to the alarm sound she have set last night to woke up early today.

She got herself out of Vikram's hold and switched off her alarm.

She took her clothes and moved towards the washroom to get fresh up.
.
.
.
By the time she is out of the washroom, Vikram is already up and just laying on the bed while scrolling something in his phone.

He gave Anu a smile seeing her freshly bathed and looking cute in her nightwear. Her hair is messy and water droplets are falling from her hair.

As it is difficult to wear a saree in the washroom, she choose to wear a nightwear so that she can comfortably tie her saree in room.

Yesterday it is easy to wear a saree in the room as Vikram is in his deep sleep.

"Go take a bath." She said to him so she gets time to wear her saree.

Vikram moved his lazy self to the washroom with a towel in his hand.

Anu started getting ready.

She has chosen a pink and blue combination saree and adorned with jewellery.

A little moisturiser, face powder, kajal for eyes, lip balm and a small bindi in between her eyes along with sindoor in her hair partition. She is all set.

Her hair is still a little wet, so she loosely tied her hair in a towel

She is resetting her saree pallets as there are a little disordered.

In the meanwhile, Vikram came back from his bath. The sight in front of his eyes is breathtaking.

He slowly moved towards Anu who till now didn't notice him.

"You look beautiful and sexy." He said back hugging her and placing his chin on her one shoulder.

Anu got startled with his sudden hug.

He circled her waist from both sides and tighten his grip.

Anu is getting shy with his close proximity and moreover, he is just in his towel.

"This colour suits your cheeks." He said seeing her blushing like a tomato and placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Lea...ve me. I need to go." Anu said with great difficulty. Her voice is not coming out and her heartbeat is rising crazily.

"To where? " Vikram asked raising his eyebrow.

"I need to help Attaya (MIL)." She answered trying to get out of his hold.

"Then who will help your poor husband. " He said teasing her and turning her towards him.

Now they are facing each other.