Chapter 2

Vikram and Anu both are from Andhra Pradesh( A Telugu state) but both belongs to different villages. At present Vikram is doing job in Hyderabad, Telangana( Which is another Telugu state).

Author's pov :

Vikram and his family reached Anu's house.

They stepped down from their car. 

Ajay and his father came outside listening to the car sound and welcomed Vikram's family inside.

Vikram observed Ajay is looking a little dull. He tried to ask Ajay but as everyone is present with them he silently moved inside.

Flashback:

When Anu came back home from her hostel completing her final semester exams, her family revealed about the marriage discussions which happened with Vikram's family.

That's it a bomb landed on Anu.

She did a mini fight with everyone in the family, not because they took a decision on her marriage. But because they are marrying her off to someone immediately after her b.tech not even giving her a year to enjoy her single life after her studies.

She dreamed a lot of things after completing her studies, getting a job, being independent, going on some family trips and many more. She is good at programming, so she has not thought of any higher studies and planned to settle in a software job, but now all went into vain with this one news.

All family members convinced her to meet Vikram and then decide.

She blamed her elder brother Ajay for all this happening as he brought his friends match for her. She stopped talking to him as she is very angry.

Ajay is not able to take his sister's silence anymore, he talked to her and promised her decision will be final but still she is just giving a single word answers. 

Ajay at one point thought to cancel this marriage but he stopped himself as he is a little selfish he knows his friend is a gem of a person for his sister. Ajay can never trust anyone as much as he trusts Vikram for his sister.

He would have postponed this marriage for a year or two but considering Vikram's grandmother's health, they can't take a long gap. 

But if his sister doesn't like Vikram even after meeting him in person and with no second thought he will stop all this marriage topic here itself.

He is dull because of his sister's silent treatment. Ajay can bear anything but no his sister's tears and silence. She should also be his bubbly little sisters.

Anu also loves her elder brother very much but this sudden marriage and fear of going away from her family are bothering her.

Flashback ends.

Vikram and his family got seated in the hall along with Ajay, Anu's father, Ajay's father and their grandmother.

Ajay younger brother Vijay is at the hostel.

Anu's grandmother initiated and started asking them about their journey and Vikram's grandmother's health.

Vikram's parents are answering her.

Vikram is observing all the decorations and looking for Anu.

Anu's grandmother called Anu's mother to bring Anu to the hall.

Within five minutes Anu's mother and Ajay's mother came along with Anu and made her sit on a sofa.

Anu is looking gorgeous in her sky blue and maroon combination saree. Both Anu and Vikram are matching coincidently.