Characters

Anuradha: Female Lead

She is from a village located in Andhra Pradesh. Recently completed her B.Tech. 22 years old. She is a joyful, lively and cute girl.

Her family is middle class and a joint family with

➡Grandmother. (Nanamma in Telugu )
➡Grandfather (died, Two years back with a heart attack ). (Tathaya)
➡Her Father's Elder brother. (Pedhanana) - Farmer.
➡His Wife. (Pedhamma) - Housewife.
➡Two Elder brothers. (Annaya)
          - First Brother- Ajay 
             (Lecture) (26years)
          - Second Brother- Vijay
            (Studying MBA final year)
             (24 years)
➡Her Father.(Nana)- Farmer.
➡Her Mother. (Amma)- Housewife.
➡Our Anu.

Anu is the only child of her parents and the only girl child of the family. So she is the most pampered child.

Her grandmother is a little strict.

Vikram: Male Lead

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Vikram: Male Lead

He is also from a village located in Andhra Pradesh. 26 years old. He is a calm and understanding guy.

Anu's Elder brother Ajay and Vikram are best friends from their Engineering time later both choose different paths for higher studies.

Vijay completed his M.Tech and started his career as a lecturer in a government college in Vijayawada( A city of Andhra Pradesh).

Whereas, Vikram completed his MBA and started his career as a Marketing Manager in a well-reputed company in Hyderabad(Capital of Telangana state). He also came from a middle-class family. His father is a government teacher and his mother is a Housewife. His grandmother. His grandfather died a long time ago. He has no siblings.

 He has no siblings

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

***********************************************

What do you think about the characters?

I have just mentioned the names of Male Lead, Female Lead and her brothers, as I don't want you to get confused with many names. I will just mention their relation to refer to their family members (like Anu's dad/ Vikram's dad).

Andhra Pradesh and Telangana both are Telugu states which are located side by side.