Chapter 4

Make sure your net speed is good for this chapter as I have used images in it.

Author's pov:

The wedding hall is beautifully decorated and filled with relatives and friends from both Anu's and Vikram's side. Preist (Pandit) is already seated on the stage along with his assistant checking all the necessary things for pooja and eyeing his wristwatch in between to see if muhurt time (auspicious time) is arriving.

Vikram's room is filled with his close friends who are teasing him continuously with their crazy suggestions while he is getting ready for the marriage.

Both families elders are happily receiving all the guests and checking the arrangements.

Anu's room is filled with the laughter of her friends. They are making her ready and teasing her. Anu is blushing continuously with all her friends teasing and warning them she will also get a chance to tease in future.

Ajay is full busy checking all the arrangements after all it's his one and only sister and best friend marriage today. Vijay is helping Ajay with arrangements.

This marriage is a big shock and surprise for Ajay and Vikram's batch mates. They all know these two are non-separable friends but they never guessed they will become a family in the future.

Vikram got seated on the mandap and started doing pooja following the instructions of the priest.

After completing the pooja, the priest asked Vikram to change into traditional white clothes.

Vikram moved into his room.
.
.
.
Vikram changed his clothes and come back to the mandap in traditional attire.

                    Vikram's look

Anu's parents also got seated facing Vikram performing the pooja as per the priest's instructions.

As the auspicious time arrived Anu's friends brought Anu to the mandap as a bride.

                     Anu's look

A cloth is held between Vikram and Anu not allowing them to see each other.