17

Needy pov

"It could be like a roadtrip right?", I said cautiously.

"Devil's Kettle isn't really a roadtrip location"

"I know but its home"

"A home with bad memories"

"I mean you were in Devil's Kettle this year anyway"

"Thats because it was my place of burial Needy"

"Well it's not just Devil's Kettle as this note says you must go to the place of sacrifice and I don't wanna go there"

"I know but maybe you could try and overcome it"

"Needy do you know how scary that was for me, I felt so helpless"

"Do you like being a succubus Jen?"

"I mean yeah, in some way. The healing, the powers, the 'hovering' are pretty cool and I do feel really hot after eating someone but I do feel like shit when I'm hungry and I guess I do have guilt for all the people I killed and you basically hate me so I don't know"

"Jennifer, I don't hate you, in fact I love you, I don't think I could ever but I don't think eating men for the rest of your life would be a good idea, I guess I just want a simple life with, at least as it can get and I just want you in my life but I shouldn't force anything but seems like the smartest if we do this, I will make sure nothing bad will happen, I promise"

"Then I guess we will be having a visit to Devil's Kettle then"

"You are easy to convince, it used to be so hard"

"Well don't get used to it and now kiss me"

"Why so demanding?"

"Cause I know you want it"

"Why are you so convinced about that?"

"You just said that you loved me"

"It was a spur of a moment"

"That makes it more true"

"Okay fine"

"You're gonna give up that easily"

"Let's just kiss", I say then delicately kissing her lip and starting to get more intense and passionate. I was holding onto Jennifers hair, it was soft just like I remembered it and she was holding my waist. I was backed on to the door and slowly each article of mine and Jennifers clothes were being stripped and we headed to my bedroom.

"Do you wanna fuck me?", Jennifer asked.

"Always"

And we did it and it was great basically, I felt like a virgin agian cause unlike Chip, this was passionate, hot, sexy and even if it hurt, I didn't want it to stop.

"Needy, I love, I have for a long time"

I just smiled, "Tommorow lets shop for snacks"

"Wait, don't we need a car or an RV"

"Shit I forgot about that"

Jennifer laughed, "You seriosly didn't think about that"

"I was busy finding a solution"

"By the way, how did you find this?"

"I went to this weirdo"

"Okay"

"Do you want to hear more about this person"

"I trust you besides I don't wanna think about weirdos right now especially since you are here"

"Hey"

***

"So where did you stay?"

"Claires, speaking of which I should probably tell her that I'm not coming back"

"I'm sorry I kicked you out"

"I kind of deserved it and you would never do that to me again"

"How can you be so sure"

"I just can"

***

Today me and Jennifer are going to rent a car because we need it for our roadtrip. I quit my job because I felt bad for never showing up and I could hear the frustration in Sarahs voice each time she called me and Jennifer asked for leave for a week. We found our perfect car, cheap, not ugly and looked like it could run for 5 hours.

Then we went to the supermarket to get a ton of snacks, I felt like we were children again and it felt right. I might be scared of going to Devil's Kettle but the experience sure is fun.

Hi so whaat do you think, I actually like this chapter. I'm sorry this wasn't smutty, I just don't know how to write smut but I'll learn. I'm anticipating next chapter to be relatively long, hopefully I can keep my word and after that chapter, it would probably be the epilougue so yeah, vote and comment if you liked this , love ya <3