14

Jennifer pov

I slept over at Claire's place, I wonder what Needy is thinking, she probably doesn't care. The place was really small but it was decorated really cutely, all of the furniture was either second hand or hand made. It felt really cosy.

Claire was already awake, "Hey do you want some leftovers from yesterday?"

"No I don't feel too hungry"

"You sure? It takes a lot of energy to work"

"Why not? What do you have?"

"Sweet and sour tofu"

"Oh okay I guess I'll have a bite"

I had the tofu, it tasted okay. Actually it was made really well and it was so flavourful but I was just not in the mood for anything.

"I'm going to head out to work, just check your schedule and you can get a bus"

"Okay", I said as Claire headed out, I looked outside and I saw Sarah there.

"What is she doing here?"

"Oh Sarah, she's my neighbour"

Sarah noticed us, "Good morning Claire and Tiffany, what are you doing here?"

"I'm crashing at Claire's"

"But don't you live with Amanda"

"We had a bit of a problem making me homeless"

"Oh, I didn't think Amanda was that kind of person and she hasn't been coming to work lately giving the sick excuse"

"She has been really sick", I lied.

"Oh well I wish her well"

"Bye Tiffany and Sarah, I need to leave now"

"So Tiffany, how are you, you didn't seem too great yesterday"

"Uh.. I'm fine I guess", why is Sarah so unbitchy.

"Uh do you just wanna talk, my shift only start during the evening and I can see it's the same with you"

"I'm ok...ay"

"Ok come on in"

"Sure"

Hi sorry this is so fucking short, I just got really sick of writing this chapter, this was supposed to be way longer and I know nothing really happend. I don't know how great next chapter will be but I'm excited for the next to next chapter <3