4

"Jennifer I'm home", I say.

"Jennifer", I say again being a bit more worried, where is she? Did she go out to eat someone?

"Needy", I hear Jennifer scream. She was in my bedroom and she seemed like she was actually in pain so I hurried. I feel like its almost a responsibility for me to take care of her. That one time I didn't, she was sacrificed.

There Jennifer was, on my bed. She was beautiful of course but she looked sick and tired. "Needy I'm so tired and hungry, I feel like I'm gonna die".

I was nervous, what do I do? I couldn't just stand here and I certainly can't take her to the doctor, last time I checked they don't treat dead people but more importantly Americas healthcare is fucked up so I can't afford it, lastly Jennifers problem isn't exactly scientific.

I certainly don't want to allow Jennifer to eat men but maybe she can eat Gary the pervert from downstairs, him gone would be a service to the community and Jennifer would be doing community service for the first time. I have to let her, she looks so miserable and the guy is so gross he will definietly love to put his hands all over her.

"Jennifer, you can eat this certain man, his name is Gary Randall in room 2, he is a creepy guy who likes to touch girls inappropriately and grope them. Many of the residents tried to report him but the landlords just don't listen".

"Eww but I guess that would do"

"Before you go, take this phone that I bought for you, its just a cheap flip phone but it would do. If there is any problems call and make sure you don't get caught". I said giving her the phone.

"Oh, didn't you have this type of phone before, now I will be able to spam you with calls, texts and voice messages. Okay I will get ready, by the way, are there any cameras in the hallways?"

"No, only the ground floor to make this place look secure".

Jennifer chuckled, "Okay Lesnicki, I got a perv to feast on but before that..", Jennifer stood up, leaned towards me a gave me a passionate kiss, "Let me kiss someone who is actually worth", she said as she gave a little smirk.

This made me blush a lot and wow... just WOW. She is still so magical to be around.

Jennifer's pov

I am starving and I feel sick but right now I am a God because of my kiss with Needy. The way her face turned into the colour of a tomato was adorable. I can't to kiss her again and today I'm going to sleep with her, I promised. I am so gald Needy gave me a phone, I was desperate to call her when she was at work but no the most exciting thing I did was learn about the different inventions of today.

Needy told me Gary lived in 206 and I just so happen to currently standing infront of the door, I knocked three times and waited. Gary came out, he smelled like beer and sweat, he looked like he was in his 40s, he looked greasy and just gross. Jesus Needy, couldn't give me at least a slightly better guy.

"Hey sexy, what do are you doing at my door?", he said winking. No wonder Needy wanted him killed.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer but that doesn't matter I am new here and I feel extra horny today and I thought you were the perfect candidate for my services"., I said trying to sound seductive.

"Well Jenny, you've come to the right man", he say while putting his hand on my waist and pulling me into a sloppy kiss. He was basically putting his tongue down my throat. This guy needs to die.

"I am a fan of PDA but let's go inside, we can get wild baby", I say trying not to puke.

"I couldn't agree more, Jenny I will fuck you so hard, you won't be able to move for days".

"I like a guy who doesn't hold back". I hate him calling me Jenny, it sound so skeezy, Needy calls me either Jen or just Jennifer. I remember Low Shoulder singing and calling me Jenny while they were sacrificing me.

Gary ready to get be eaten and not in a sexy way and I'm going to be the one who will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to move for days or ever.

Hi so what do you think, did you like Jennifer's pov. I'm really excited to write the next chapter and I hope you are excited to read it. Please vote if you like it and comment your thoughts <3