6

I woke up to a call, Sarah. Why is she calling me now. Jennifer was hugging me, "cut the phone Needy", she said half asleep. I answered the phone the phone, what if Sarah had something  important to say?

"Hi Amanda, how are you?"

"Hey Sarah, I'm fine but why are you calling me?"

"It's becuse we are friends and I'm picking you up for work"

"I really don't need that, I can just take the bus"

"Well too late I'm already here"

"WHAT?? WHY?? How the fuck do you have my address"

"Needy keep it down trying to sleep here", Jennifer mumbled, I hope Sarah didn't hear that.

"Amanda, you don't need to use words like that", Sarah said. I forget how she doesn't cuss and don't like it when others do, "Also who was talking?"

"U-uh that friend who came over"

"Oh yeah Jessica right?"

"Yeah"

"Well come on get up and let's go to work".

"I get ready like an hour later", it was weird that she wasn't rambling on and on about Jessica like she usually does almost like she wanted to avoid the topic.

"Well I like going early and do you want to make me wait in the cold for an hour"

"No, I'll come down"

"Okay Amanda you are the best!!! See you down!!!"

I ended the call and wore my uniform while simultaneously eating cheerios and brushing my teeth.

Jennifer came up to and hugged me from behind, "So who is this bitch?", Jennifer asked.

"Her name is Sarah, she is a co-worker and we are friends"

"Why is she calliing you?"

"She's coming to pick me up, I don't even know how she got my address"

"Creepy, she's probably stalking you or some shit like that".

"No Sarah wouldn't she's too innocent to do shit like that"

"It's always the innocent ones who suprises you the most like you, Anita Lesnicki over acheiver, sweet innocent Anita was able to cause a death to her best friend Jennifer Check, I was shocked Needy"

I just giggled.

"I'm coming with you", Jennifer said.

"No you aren't"

"Needy I wasn't asking for permission, let me see if you have any cute clothes".

Before I could say anything she was rumaging through my closet. Classic Jennifer. She came out wearing a top exposing her stomach and low rise jeans. I wanted to tell her that they are outdated but she looked so fucking good.

"Needy let's go"

"Why do you wanna do this?"

"I wanna see my competition. Also she's not your only friend and unlike her we're BFFs"

"Wharever just remember I'm Amanda infront of her"

"Whatever Amanda ", she said, her voice oozing with sarcasm.

We both go down to see Sarah in a thick woolen sweater.

"Hi Amanda", Sarah came upto me gave me a hug, "Uhh who is this?", she said pointing at Jennifer.

"Hi I'm Tiffany, Amanda's  friend", Jennifer spoke up.

"Amanda I thought your friends name was Jessica, do you have another friend staying with you?", Sarah spoke up.

"Uhhh-"

"Hahaha, oh classic Amanda, she still calls me Jessica", Jennifer said, "My name is Tiffany Jessica Sanchez and she started calling me Jessica during this time. Mrs. Dove was planning to buy Amanda a labordoodle, the puppy they chose was really cute and Amanda was like 'ooh this puppy is so cute, I will name her Tiffany' and I was like no bitch you aren't going to name your bitch after me and Amanda was like then you aren't Tiffany to me anymore then, besideds Jessica suits you way more. In the end, she didn't get the puppy because her mom decided their home wasn't an appropriate place for a pet".

Sarah looked at her weirdly, I gave Jennifer a 'What the fuck' look and Jennifer gave me back a 'I saved your ass'.

"Okaay..... but please don't use words like that, its really gross Tiffany", Sarah said in a voice of digust.

"Okay I won't but do you maybe wanna hang out, have a drink. I know several secrets about Amanda Dove. I known her for so long that I know several secrets, isn't it strange that you know nothing about Amanda but I know so much about Amanda, but of course we have to be alone, Amanda will be pissed and the dog story is just the surface".

"Tiffany, Sarah is sober and I don't she is into that", I say trying to keep my cool.

"Of course she is", Jennifer said back.

"I'd love to talk more but we really should go to work, shouldn't we Amanda?", Sarah said.

"Uh- okay", I reply.

"Oh my God, I'm so jelous of you, I think Amanda replaced me, you are her new best friend it is so unfair, I might just have to kill you Sarah", Jennifer said jokingly

"Oh Tiffany and her dark humour", I said and faked a laugh, Jennifer started fake laughing with me, Sarah just stared at us and gave a little chuckle to be nice.

"Well nice to meet you Tiffany but I think me and Amanda should go", Sarah said.

"Why don't I try coming, I could use a job. I could be a sexy waitress", Jennifer said.

"We take the hotel really seriously and besides we don't have any job positions available", Sarah said.

"I thought we were low on staff", I said, I really wanted Jennifer to be with me. I gave her a phone so she can have contact with her.

"Well you are wrong Amanda besides I am an asisstant manager and you are a receptionist so what would you know about staffing".

I felt hurt, I wanted to defend myself but I couldn't like I always do. Something about Jennifers presence made me realise how much I really dislike Sarah and maybe she isn't my non-toxic friend.

I didn't how to end this chapter but it is pretty long, I know this is pretty much just filler but I do think it would be good to introduce you to Sarah. Yeah that is the chapter, if you like it, please vote and maybe even comment down your thoughts <3