10

Jennifer pov

Needy has been out for hours, I thought about calling her but maybe she needs time, time away from me.

I just need to wait, she is bound to come back, this is her apartment.

A few more hours pass, it is bed time. Needy, where are you? Is she in danger? I should call her, just because we had a fight doesn't mean she deserves to be in danger.

I called Needy, it went straight to voicemail

I called again.

She blocked me.

I called her number on the landline.

"Jennifer, do you not understand the idea of needing space", she said angrily.

"I just needed to make sure you were safe, it is late"

"Ok then I'm fine, I'm not coming back today so bye"

Before I could say where are you staying or something like that, she cut the phone. Well, I don't think she would want me to call her again.

Where could she be? Would she stay over at Sarah's, that thought made me feel jelous. Sarah seemed like she was overly attatched to Needy so I think they will get over the fight and besides Needy will get over her anger for Sarah, besides it would be nothing compared to what I did. I'll just have to wait.

***

I woke up the next day, Needy is still not here. Where the fuck could she be?

Today I am going to apply for a job in Needys hotel. I think I might be able to be a waitress and I would find her in her job. 

I got into some of the most professional looking clothes Needy wore and went to take a bus. Luckily Needy told me where she worked but it did take me a while to find the place.

I reached a small hotel and there Sarah was, I'm at the right place.

"What are you doing here?", Sarah asked me angrily.

"You know this is a hotel and anyone can come here and I'm here to apply for a job"

"You can't apply for a job here"

"Actually I can"

"Well I'm the assistant manager and I decline so go home"

"Sarah you can't reject people just because of your personal vendetta and I will talk to the manager for that, also I saw the that said this place is desperate for staff"

Sarah just stomped away and I looked at the the reception desk. No Needy, it was some other person.

I walk up to him, "How, my name is Tiffany and I want to apply to be a waitress" 

"Okay, go to the back and you can have an interview with the manager"

"Before I go, can I know where Amanda Dove is?", I ask.

"Oh Amanda took a leave so I am substituting"

"Oh.. okay I'm going to go now"

"Good luck"

"Thank you bye", I say as I go to the back. Where would Needy be?

***

Sarah pov

I was just doing my work making sure everything is in order. Where is Amanda? We were supposed to make up for that stupid fight after she apologises for her irrational behaviour and what is Tiffany doing here? My life was perfect before she came and she is planning on applying here, luckily she seems like an airhead and I bet she can't even be a waitress.

"Sarah, please welcome our newest employee Tiffany Sanchez",the manager said. Oh no my nightmares are coming true, there Tiffany was in uniform.

"Hi Sarah I'm so excited to work here, please teach me to be great with customers", she said in a condescending tone.

"I'm not here to tell you how to do your job", I said harshly.

"Come on Sarah, Tiffany is trying to be nice but a waitress named Claire will help you if you have any problems"

"Okay", she said.

There is something eerily familiar about Tiffany and even Amanda.

Hi I know I could write more but I got a bit bored writing this chapter so I kind of just wanted to finish it. I also gave you a Sarah pov that absolutely no one asked for. I hope you like reading this, I know there is only two original characters and it isn't great but if you liked it either way, please vote and comment whatever you want <3