8

I'm in work right now and Sarah has constantly been giving me death glares at work but I didn't care. All I could think of is talking to Jennifer, I should call right now, why not? She is technically my roommates and roommates can call each other. I'm going to call her and I don't need to justify that to myself.

"Hi Needy"

"Hi Tiffany"

"Its still Jennifer"

"While I'm at work"

"So why are you calling me"

"I don't know, I just want to talk to you"

"So talk"

"I wish we could work together"

"Me too"

"Why don't you apply we are low on staff besides if you want to live with me we should split rent"

"Wow I thought you wanted to spend time with me. You just want less rent"

I just laughed

"Amanda, please get off your phone and actually do your job", Sarah spoke angrily.

I gave her a middle finger under the desk so she can't see it.

"Sorry Tiff but Sarah here needs me to tend to the non-existant line of customers who are utterly disappointed at the service and talking on the right now is really keeping these people waiting, it's not like we want them to give bad reviews on Yelp"

"Of course Amanda , why are you talking to me when you should be talking to the customers, I should give you a bad review on Yelp too"

We were both laughing I know the joke was stupid but it was fun especially since I got to piss Sarah off.

***

After a long day of work, I was excited to go home to see Jennifer but I was nervous about what's going to happen. I opened the door to see Jennifer watch some TV.

"Hey Needy", Jennifer said

"Hi"

"So how was work?"

"Mostly boring".

"So I just want to say sorry for everything, I shouldn't have killed Chip when I knew he meant a lot to you and I should've just treated you right"

"I was pissed when you killed Chip but I wish I didn't kill you"

"I would've done the same if I were in your position, I was so devastated when you killed me not because I was dying, because I was losing you. Everything felt real and had consequences when you ripped out my BFF necklace, I gave up that moment"

"Just for the record, I still have my necklace and I did miss you a lot actually"

"Thanks Needy, I always called you that because I wanted to be Needy for me, but truly I was the Needy one. Maybe I should start calling you Anita".

"Oh my God no. Don't call me Anita that sounds weirdly formal"

"I was hoping you'd say that because you'll always be Needy"

"Did you remember when everyone thought we were gay?"

"How could I not"

"Well I kind of liked that, a lot"

"Me too that's why I loved playing boyfriend and girlfriend, sharing your room and I guess that's why I was so jelous of Chip"

"You were jelous of Chip?"

"Yeah, I think that's why I killed him. I didn't even eat that much if him"

"Why though, why were you jelous of him? You thought he was a loser"

"Well he is but I felt like but he treat you better than me, same with Collin, it's like everyone was nicer to you than me and I felt that you were slipping from my friendship and I didn't want that"

"But you're Jennifer Check"

"Well that didn't seem to matter because I was losing you and Needy, I seriously love you"

"I love you too Jennifer, I have been imagined this day so much"

"And since I love you, I want to get better, afterlife has really given me a perspective"

"Afterlife?"

"Yeah, going to hell was the best thing that has ever happend"

"You might be the first person who ever said that"

"Well I am the first person you know who came back from the dead"

"Won't you be in like hellfire or something"

"No actually, I mean yes, kind of. Ok so in hell, there are groups of people within. There are those who are hopeless of ever be any good so they are jailed and they burn in hellfire. The other group of people maintain hell so it doesn't fall apart and our souls won't burn into ashes and there are classes we can take anytime and there are nightclasses where we can just understand what we did, understand why we are wrong and better ourselves and possibly even transfer to heaven"

"Hell seems suprisingly good"

"Yeah the difference between heaven and hell is that in heaven, you get whatever the fuck you want and you can spend time with anyone living or dead but in hell you're mostly just maintaining the place, going to classes if you want and you don't get to be with your loved ones and instead you will have to make friends within the realms of hell and honestly its great. There was this guy named Eric, he was this billionnaire who got all his riches by scamming everyone. I know he sounds like an asshole but his story was quite inspiring and he learnt to be better and eventually went to heaven"

"Wow, I never seen you this interested in anything"

"Well this was pretty much my life for 5 years but I have something else to confess"

"What is it?"

"Stephanie, Stephanie is the the girl who ressuructed me, I didn't talk to her much but she was a nice girl, interested in true crime and paranormal research, she said I deserved my life was cut short and deserved a chance to be normal. She was planning to tell me everything about the process but she couldn't...", Jennifer started crying.

"What happend to Stephanie", she said nothing, "Jennifer, what happend to Stephanie?"

Jennifer spoke softly, "I killed her".

So what do you think about this chapter. I hope this is okay, I'm planning on ending this series in 5 chapters or something like that. Please vote if you liked it and comment <3