13

Needy pov

I mostly only found research on what a succubus is and how to kill one but I don't need that info. I looked through websites after website, each looking skechier than the previous and I skimmed through 2 books. Nothing. Does no one want to know about how to turn a succubus back to human. I even searched wikihow and they didn't have it. I finally gave into my final choice, finding an occult scholar. I looked up occult scholars, Philip Oltak, texting service, $3 for each minute, looks like a scam, let's try it.

Hello Amanda

Hello Philip

What do you require?

How do you turn a succubus back to human?

Why do you need it?

I have a friend

Succubus are evil creatures you should try and kill this friend, stab the heart of the monster

No she can have redemption

She is brainwashing you

Fuck this, chat ended, that's $12 I'm never getting back.

***

I looked through so many more. Occult scholars and not one of them worked.

I am at my last hope $30 dollars appointment with Aerie Johana, she seems the most legit out all of these people but she's also the most expensive, not only does she charge you for booking but when you go there she'll charge you even more, oh I forgot to mention, she should be in person and lives so far away. Jennifer I'm going to spend a ton because I love you.

***

I spent hours on the bus to go to a small ugly apartment.

Room 1807, I took the elevator which looked older than my great grandma.

I ringed the doorbell.

"The door is open Anita"

I was confused, Anita. That must be a mistake.

I opened the door, it creaked. "It actually is Amanda"

"Whatever you want to think Anita"

"How do you know my name?"

"I know everything I want to know"

"Yeah sure", I said sarcastically.

"You are Anita Lesnicki, most people call you Needy. Born in Devil's Kettle, small town, romantic interests is Chip Dove although you always had an interest in Jennifer Check who is also the reason why you're here, a succubus because of low shoulder who you killed. How do you think I know all of this?"

"Uh uh..."

"Here's how you can fix Jennifer Check"

"She's not broken"

She just ignored me and headed to a cabinet and pulled out an empty perfume bottle with a crack on it.

"Take this piece of glass and this perfume bottle and squeeze the piece hard, if you are deserving of this power, you will get all the answers but if you aren't well your friend will still be a monster"

I reached my hand to the objects but she pulled away.

"First you need to pay and the prize is money, lots of it 100 bucks"

"That's way too much"

"Then have it your way, get nothing. I know you kept 100 dollars with you"

She was right, I took exactly a 100 dollars with me.

"Fine take it"

"Pleasure doing business with you now get out of my sight"

And with that I left. What the fuck just but at least I might just have an answer.

I thought that I would hate this chapter but I don't completely dislike it. The perfume thing was based off me accidentally breaking an empty perfume bottle.

So if you liked this please vote and comment whatever you want to <3