Chapter 3

Sara POV (after the wedding and wedding party)

Nikki and I walked through our flat doors just wondering how great this day has been. yeah, note the sarcasm. "Nikki, where do you think Mel went? for all we know she could've gotten kidnapped.", i said. "well, Sar, we just need to have to give Mel some space.", Nikki said back to me. "Yeah, i guess you're right", i replied. "Of course i'm right!", Nikki said with a smile.

***********

(a couple hours later)

Nicole POV

Sar and I were in our living room in our PJ's watching the Hunger Games, when the front door burst open and in came, you guess it, Melody.

"Hey, Mel are you alright?", Sar asked.

"What do you think, Sherlock?", Mel snapped.

"Damn girl, i was only trying to help.", Sar muttered.

"No shit, Sherlock I think i can see that.", Mel retorted back to Sar.

Then melody spoke again but more calmly this time.

"Well anyways I think everything will be okay soon.", Mel said.

"Okay, okay whatever you say.", i said to Mel.

 But little did these girls know that their simple but effective world would turn around. Will it be for the better or for the worse? Keep reading to find out!!

(A/N) So... hey guys, i updated this like as soon as I got home. Oh and before I forget, this is Sophie who updated. I don't think GiGi will update soon due to fact that all three of us started school today again. Also we still need to tell Nili. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, and most importantly CONTINUE READING!!!! And Please Tell Your Friends Here On Wattpad about this  Story. THANK-YOU!!! <3 you guys!!(:

Nicole's work outfit on the side

p.s. it's for the next chapter.

-Sophie<3 (: