Kidnapped by One Direction

I was walking down the street when something caught my eyes. I turned and looked at the news stand. “Hey Bill.” I smiled at the man behind the stand. “Hello, Perrie! Would you like a magazine or newspaper?” He asked me. I picked up the newspaper. Hollywood couples splattered everywhere on it. I sat it down and grabbed a magazine. Models were dressed up all over it. I nodded still looking at the magazine, wishing I were those models.

   “Fourteen fifty.” He asked. I looked up at him, and raised my eyebrows. He shrugged and nodded. “Taxes are rising, and that means we have to raise our prices. We’re shutting down soon, too. We aren’t getting many customers. We have you, and a couple others.” He sighed. I took out my wallet, and grabbed a twenty. I handed it to him, as he reached into the cash register looking for change. “Don’t worry Bill, keep the change.” I pleased as I walked off. He shook his head in shock. “Of course! Thank you! Have a wonderful day, Perrie!” He yelled as I continued walking.

   I sat down at the bus stop bench. I looked up the street pole, and at the clock on it. It read four twenty-five. I sighed, and opened the magazine. I read in now because it was going to get dark soon. I looked through all the pages and looking at the prices of the clothes the models were wearing. I shook my head. “The prices of 2013.” I sighed. I looked around. It was dark already. I looked up at the clock on the pole again. It read six eighteen. I was shocked at how long I was reading the magazine.

 I got up, and started walking. My house was about two hours away. The bus wouldn’t come for another 45 minutes, so I decided to go ahead and wait.

*50 MINUTES LATER*

I saw two bright lights coming from down the road. As it came closer, I realized it was the bus. I hated the bus, but it’s all I had. The bus doors opened. “Sorry for being late, miss.” The bus driver smiled. I nodded and smiled in return. “No worries, it’s better than walking for two hours.” I said. I gave him the change and walked to the back of the bus. I took my sweater, and sat it on the seat before I sat down. The man in the pair of seats next to me, smiled at me. He was missing teeth, wearing a beanie, was bald, wrinkles, brown coat, black shirt, and grey sweatpants as he wore no shoes. He had a bottle shaped brown bag, as I supposed had an ‘over-eighteen’ drink in it. I couldn’t smile in return, as he was looking at my chest. I turned my whole body, and looked out the window.

 At the next stop, I didn’t plan on getting off. My house was at the next one. I needed to get off. The man wouldn’t stop staring at me, for god’s sake! I grabbed all of my things, including my sweater, and jumped off of the bus and next to the stop’s pole. I waved at the driver, and began to walk. Home was only thirty minutes away.

 As I walked, the sky was pitch black. It always got dark early. I kept hearing noises. I turned around and looking behind me every 5 minutes. Finally, after the five thousandth time looking, I finally got angry. I turned around, and looked everywhere. “Who are you?” I yelled, still looking around. “Look, I know you’re there. Just come out already!” I yelled, completely annoyed. I saw someone turn the corner. They ran at me. I focused my sight, as I saw them get closer. I froze in place, completely scared. I took notice, and ran.