Chapter 7

Did he just say that they didn't live here while I was pitying them!

"What do you mean?" I asked again.

"The real tenants were two girls."

Hank then said, "Can you give the names, please?"

"Unfortunately, we don't require information of the tenant. In other words, I never asked." He suddenly oozed a cool aura as he answered Hank's question.

I was thinking of a question to ask when we heard a knock on the wall.

Our heads turned to see an officer. He looked at Captain and said, " Captain, the men that were killed here was one 28 year old Alex Borgias and his 25 year old brother John Borgias. Both arrested for 5 counts of break-ins and 10 counts of theft. Just released last month."

I then raised an eyebrow, "Stubborn or persistent, Hank?"

"Probably stupid." he answered.

I waved off the officer, "Thanks, officer."

I looked back at Alistair and asked him, "Do you know what they looked like?"

"Who?" he said puzzled.

"The two girls." I said in a calm tone.

"Oh. Well, one of them looked like she was 18 and she was wearing black long pants and a black jacket was sort of pushy to the other girl who was wearing blue ripped jeans also a black jacket like the other one."

I was wearing a skeptical face but I asked him for more.

"Can you tell us of how you met them?"

"Yeah, sure."

P.S Filler