Chapter 3

"We will catch that guy Hank, we will." I reassured him.

"I hope so, because I'm itching for a fight now."

"Hey guys, I wondered if you wanted to know this, but we have him coming to town." said Sergeant Wu.

Both me and Hank looked at each other then at Wu and both of us said "Who?"

"You don't get it do you? Santa." Wu and his tasteless humor again.

"Okay then, witness, Matt Weston, saw 'Santa' suspect wearing a Christmas suit during the brutal kidnapping under the bridge. He is in the interrogation room right now."

"Come on Nick, let's go interrogate him." said Hank. But I was already off my chair as if on impulse.

"Okay, so Matt, you said you saw a goat-like monster in a Santa suit beating up the kid and went off with him." I said pretending disbelief struck me.

"It's true, okay  let me rephrase that, it is possible he might be wearing a mask." said Matt.

Hank's response to that was "Okay, so how are we supposed to believe that?"

"I saw him! I saw him!" Then he Woged into a Krampus but he noticed me see him in his true form.

"You're a Grimm!?!? Please don't kill me, I overcame what I was long ago." pleaded Matt.

"Let me guess, you're a Krampus" I said "You know what I am? You are not going to kill me?"

"I am not that kind of Grimm."