Chapter 2

I then asked "Has there ever been a situation where one has beaten the Krampus?"

"Actually no, because he keeps on disappearing." said Monroe.

After the earlier discussion, I went to the police station to meet up with Hank and Captain Renard.

Renard is a Zauberbiest by the way.

But then at the spice shop, Rosalee and Monroe were explaining Wesen to Juliet.

Juliet asked "What is Woge?"

"Woge is like a wave that overcomes, or in other words, a transformation of Wesen." said Monroe.

"Don't worry I will show you"

"Uh hmm, Monroe, I think you should explain further before showing Juliet Woge." Rosalee intruded.

"Why? She should know as fast as she can so she can prepare. Like I did with Hank at his house."

"Most can't survive the transition of Kehrseite to Kehrseite-Schlich-Kennen."

"Most can't even pronounce it." added Monroe.

"How about you just explain it to me further. Because Rosalee might be right." said my Juliet.

"Okay, okay. I will continue."

At the police station, "Hey Nick, got any leads on the Christmas nappings?" asked Hank.

"It's a Krampus, a 'Jekkyl and Hyde' guy who does not know he is even an Anti-Santa Wesen. I am going to hit the books later, would you like to come?"

"Sure, but how do we find a guy who is not even sure of his identity and hates Santa?"

"I don't know but here is what he looks like." *shows drawing*

"I wish I could put that on APB." wished Hank.