Chapter 4

"Really? You're not kidding?!?!", Matt said while shaking his head in utter disbelief.

I ran my fingers through my hair, "Well, it's a long story that I can't explain write now."

"Okay, Grimm. What do you want to know?", he replied. Matt was now cooperative, that was fast. Hank smirked and I thought of a question. Maybe I'll ask him why he saw the Krampus in the first place.

"Why were you there when the Krampus was kidnapping the kid?" I could see that he was nervous, almost to the point of breaking down. "Well, are you going to say something or do I have to behead you?"

He opened his mouth. "I was tracking who was the next Krampus since I had overcome my animal side. I heard that there was a report of a kid being kidnapped by a person in a red christmas suit, I decided to come to Portland to see if it was a Krampus. And I found out, it was.", He finished.

I then absorbed this information and tried to process it.

"Why didn't you stop him from kidnapping the kid?"

He snapped back to reality when he heard me question him, "Umm, what?"

Matt blinked and discovered he was still in the interrogation room. "Why didn't you stop him from kidnapping the kid?"

"I couldn't, because I thought if I Woge, I would join him.", he shrugged.

Hank wasn't convinced of his reply, he then said, "You could have done something, like convince him to stop all of this madness."

Matt tried averting his gaze from us. He was unsure about what to say to us. I waited for an answer,

"It's not that easy, okay!", he said while banging the table. He sighed and looked back at us. "It needs to be overcome by the Wesen, it won't work if somebody tries to convince him."

"So, how do we stop him. If it's possible to stop for any matter other wise.", I said in a voice dripping with prejudice.

"There is a way."