ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 47

𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐

I could give up, release myself of the pain she's put me through because of my own actions. But she makes it worth it. She makes it all worth it. Her laugh, her eyes, her smile and personality makes it all completely worth it.

Lina chose Riddle. I chose to stand against her. In another life she would've been mine.

Now we're in the faces of war. People will be soaked in blood, Hogwarts will fall and it's only a matter of time before the students have to go through yet again, another war.

But Lina will not fall.

She will rise.

"Bellatrix!"

"What is it Draco? Did they bring the girl to you yet?" I clenched my fists to release some anger that heightened each time she spoke about Lina.

"No and it's been enough time so I'm heading down there"

"I'll join you, I would really love to see why my son is so interested in this filthy girl"

I pushed her into a wall with my hands clenching her neck so tightly it was unnecessary "Don't talk about her!"

She started laughing. Fucking laughing like a psychotic woman.

"I'm giving you the chance to obliviate the girl and have her all to yourself, for merlins sake Draco I'm only helping you" she smiled and pushed my hands off her to walk to the basement.

Was she helping? Should I have made Lina stay and be mine to claim?

That's what eats inside me, she isn't anyone's to claim, she is allowed choices and I would no doubt be the one to give her that. Allowing her to leave let me not second guess myself, I wanted Riddle to be out of her head. I wanted her heart, her touch and satisfaction of giving her the life she so desperately deserves.

We reached the basement and saw all the bodies dropped dead on the floor. Some had cuts on their arms and face from stab wound, others had arrows peaking out of their bodies.

I almost threw up when I saw one of them with all their insides plastered on the floor like surgery was just performed on them but failed. The stench was rancid and acrid.

Bruises, cuts, wounds and blood.

Lots and lots of blood.

They were outnumbered but our death eaters died in horrific ways. It was the work that should've been done by many but instead it was only done by six.

Bellatrix rushed to the cell and burst through the door as if her life depended on it. I had to hide the smile that tugged on my lips when seeing her terrified face of defeat. She lost the one person Riddle cared for and she knew it.

Casimir and Luca were tied to chairs and had blood covering them from head to toe. One of Casimir's hand was cut off on the floor while blood was gushing from his right eye.

Luca had bruises and blood but nothing compared to the severity of Casimir. Their breaths were short and quick, they were both close to death but it made no sense. They both had very different wounds but they were inches away from their last breath like they experienced the exact same thing.

Then I saw it.

Two bite marks on their neck, both exactly the same. Lina bit them.

"You two are idiots!" Bellatrix screamed and started healing them by using her wand to remove the venom before they died.