ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 35

Lina

Today would be the day we go back to Hogwarts. Theo made everyone watch out for me to make sure I didn't leave again while I made sure he didn't hurt anyone else. I had meals brought to my room by house elves and everyone would constantly check up on me and train me to figure out the vision I had and enhance my abilities.

I would have small visions of the future but sought it best to keep it to myself in order to keep the timeline in tact. The dark visions were much harder to see whereas the happy ones of the path someone would take would be clear. The dark ones would be painful so it was better for me to keep away Adelie advised.

The vision happened after Draco left me in the room during the party. It was short but felt like it I had already been there. Old concrete walls that surrounded a body in the middle. It was blurry but the connection to that person was strong. Something in me knew they were dead and it was the future I just didn't know who's future it would be.

I packed my belongings to get out of this suffocating house. Theo hadn't spoken to me once again after our argument. He claims I've been "hard to deal with" he told Lisette and ever since he's stayed away.

At least I will have the others to go to Hogwarts with, it would help if even one of them would be a Slytherin. Having Theo back would not only stir up questions for the teachers but the students as well. I heard a knock on the door and shifted myself to face whom was there.

"Are you ready?" Lisette asked.

She was always the one Theo trusted the most. Loyal like the rest but it was for everyone else to stay safe that's what made her more trustworthy. Theo knew she cared too much for us to jeopardize his plans. She didn't care what Theo wanted she just knew her debt would be to serve him and I believe she already knows she has to live with that to make sure Maurice is safe.

"Yes are you? It is your first day at school is it not?" I asked

"Can I be honest?" She looked to the ground, shoulders shrugged and played with her fingers which I've never actually seen her do. Lisette held herself with pride and never really showed emotions. Always intimidating and never really approachable.

"Of course" I nodded in reassurance

"I'm quite nervous. These houses that you have to be placed in...will that separate us?"

"You mean will that separate you and Maurice?" I smiled towards her as she still had a worried look on her face. Their bond was like no other even the twins didn't protect each other that much.

"We've never been good apart and he always seems to get himself in trouble when I'm not there, I just want him to be okay. He deserves to always be safe not worry about fighting for his life"

"And you don't?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows and sending a concerned look her way.

"Lisette I understand you worry about him just like he does you but you both need to trust each other. No matter what house you all get placed in that will not separate us." Lisette smiled finally relaxing her features. Her shoulders stood up just like before and she instantly became intimidating once again.

"What are the houses anyways? I hope I don't get placed in the yellow one. Yellow has never really been my color"

I laughed as we both walked out the room with my luggage. "I'll explain to you on the way now let's go and meet the others so we don't miss the train"

As we walked out I felt a hand touch mine reaching to grab my luggage. It was undeniably recognizable with the way our fingers swiped, I felt my body shudder at the touch. I looked up and saw Theo who was watching me the entire time waiting for my eyes to meet his.