ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 45

𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐

Each second I destroy myself for the girl I love. I destroyed myself for her. If only she knew how much I want to embrace her into my arms and keep her with me in order for my broken mind to become whole again.

But she changed. He changed the beautiful, brave, selfless soul into a fearful darkness that I couldn't even recognize when I looked into her eyes.

Lina was, no she is more powerful then I could've ever imagined. She duels just like Riddle, if not better with the way she battled on instinct, with no hesitation or remorse for bringing me pain, but she knew every single spell that I sent before I even sent it. Not one had gone unnoticed and no matter how hard I tried, no spell or curse could strike her. No wonder Bellatrix wanted her so badly, Casimir was basically her own personal owl and she knew everything about Lina because of it.

A week has passed since the duel between us. Casimir had already told Bellatrix all of what happened that day, and she was more intrigued then ever. I hated Dolohov and Rosier but in order to keep my mother safe I had to deal with them.

Astoria had become one of us, and that only deepened her infatuation with me. I don't feel for her an ounce of what I feel for Lina.

Her touch doesn't make me shiver, or lips leave me wanting more, but she was there. She was convenient and Astoria knew that. As long as I wasn't with Lina she didn't really mind what I was doing. She became a constant release for the one I truly wanted that wasn't mine.

A hard knock on my dorm shook me out of my thoughts. "Go away"

Countless knocks followed the first and I grew annoyed with the constant noise at my doorstep.

I turned the knob harshly pulling the door open for Lorenzo to walk straight into my dorm, "What the hell? For fucks sake I told you to piss off!"

"Shut the fuck up and shut the door" his threatening tone was new but nonetheless I slammed the door shut eyeing him as he stood arms crossed.

"Alright go and tell me what's going on" he said wavering his hand to me.

I clenched my fists "I don't know what you're talking about"

"I know you better than anyone here Draco, and I know you have loved Lina ever since I've dated her. So tell me why you dueled her like she's been your enemy for years? That's low even for you now I'm not going to ask you again so tell me what the fuck is going on"

"Why do you even care? We're not friends anymore I don't have to tell you anything" I scoffed.

Lorenzo laughed mockingly, "Cut the crap you want someone to confide about this and if it can't be Lina then it will be me whether you like it or not"

"Did she send you here?"

"You really think that she's going to send me here after you chose the side that put her in a coma"

"I didn't have a choice!" I shouted so loud I instantly put a silencing charm on my dorm.

"Go on"

"Bellatrix wants her dead Lorenzo and I can't protect her when she's with Riddle and if I didn't choose Bellatrix then she would've gone after my mother" I mumbled

He scoffed "That's her sister there's no way-"

I turned my head before responding not being able to look at my past friend in the face while speaking my truth. "I know but her hunger for this- this power has gotten her to be more mad then ever, she would've made my mother one of her own death eaters to fight beside her so in exchange for my mothers loyalty I gave her mine. That also goes for you, Zabini, Nott and Parkinson"