ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 32

Draco's POV

Sending Tooky made me realize how impatient I really was. I needed to know she was safe whether it was with Riddle or not. I hated how badly I cared for her, I was supposed to be with Astoria and marry her one day but the contract is done and even though she still wants to fulfill the duties of our marriage I would've agreed if it weren't for Lina. Her smile, her beautiful hair and eyes that wander my thoughts throughout each day.

I heard a faint noise in the kitchen and knew it must be Tooky.

"Tooky is she safe?"

"Oh yes Master Draco she is safe and says she will owl you at once!" I could feel the grin growing on my face as he said those words.

"Thank you Tooky you're free to go" I said. I actually really like Tooky I talk to him all the time and he's always been there for me like Dobby was but once Dobby became a free elf he never returned and I don't blame him my father treated him terribly. I was sad to find out he had died but at least he was free of this cruel world.

I decided to head upstairs and go to bed after hearing Lina was okay I could finally get a good night sleep.

There was commotion at the front door that I heard while walking upstairs.

"Cissy!" Suddenly my heart had dropped. I felt sick to my stomach as I recognized the voice. Why was she here? I knew she was still alive since the war but she told my mother that she would never return.

I hated her. She protected my mum which I am grateful for but wherever she went death would follow.

"Ahhh Draco I've missed you!" She said with sarcasm rolling off her tongue and her yellow teeth were showing as she gave me a hug. I knew she hated kids and only tolerated me because of how happy I made my mother but once I grew older and got the dark mark I earned her respect. The only one she would truly protect is her sister.

"Hello Aunt Bellatrix" I replied as my posture stiffened and knees felt weak.

"Bellatrix what are you doing here? You said you would never return" my mother said as she walked down the stairs. She was always afraid of what Bellatrix did to others but felt the most safe around her. Bellatrix never failed to make my mother feel safe especially around my father since he too was afraid of her.

"Change of plans I had to come back because of my idiot son" she scoffed.

"Son?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Cissy you never told him?" She asked my mother. "No I would only think the news would put him in danger"

"Well now that the dark lord is dead you have the right to know, you have a cousin Draco he's my son and his name is Theo Riddle"

I would've traded anyone else to be my cousin, even a bloody house elf to be related to me but it had to be him. "You had a son with the dark lord?" I questioned.

"Don't remind me about my past mistakes I hate Mattheo I always have ever since he was born"

"Bellatrix he's your son for god's sake" My mother said raising her voice slightly.

"He means nothing to me, he grew up to be just like his father and I knew he would just hold me back" she spat "Why are you back because of him?" I asked still surprised I never found out that she had a son this entire time.