ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 18

Lina's POV

My relationship with Enzo was amazing and as the weeks went by we became inseparable.

Ever since we started dating Draco stopped talking to me, he never even looked at me and at first I would try to have a word but it became so hard I gave up. I missed being Draco's friend and I wanted us to be close again hoping one day we would work past it.

I still had my nightmares as well and sometimes I would wake up screaming but Pansy was always there to calm me down. She was the only one who knew my nightmares were still happening after I begged her not to mention it to Enzo.

Theo never came back to school, and he never writes which made my stomach uneasy thinking about it every time.

I hoped he was okay but Christmas was coming in a about a month so I would go home to where he might not even be. As for the students they seemed relieved that he wasn't attending school anymore especially Harry Potter. I just didn't know why he would leave me here without telling me anything, I tried to owl him but got no response.

Hermione and Theodore started dating after the night they kissed, we all welcomed Hermione into our group with open arms. Theodore was the happiest I've ever seen him when he was with her and already got the chance to shag, and I only know because he wouldn't stop talking about it for a week straight, as for me and Enzo we never really went that far yet.

Pansy and Blaise broke up a few times but would always find their way back to each other. Enzo had disagreed with me once before about becoming friends with Astoria which I didn't want to approve of but decided to trust him.

School on the other hand was going good, Professor McGonagall actually wanted a word with me today. Everything was going exceptionally well but I didn't want to leave because I didn't know what to expect from Theo. Whether he'll be at our house or not concerned me. I worried about him very much during my free time or when I dozed off.

This morning I got ready and brushed my hair into it's silky form with no tangles. I skipped breakfast and made my way outside to sit under a tree and read.

"Goodmorning love" Enzo said as he pecked my lips with a kiss. "Goodmorning Enzo" I said with a smile.

"So I have some news" he exclaimed and I closed my book to listen to him. "If you're willing to of course this Christmas break I want you to come back home with me" he beamed "I would love to meet your parents Enzo" I said.

"My parents? Yeah great we can figure out when later since we've got about a month beforehand" I nodded.

"Do you think they'll like me?" I said biting my lip nervously "Just don't worry about them" he said before giving me a long deep kiss.

"I have to go talk to McGonagall I'll see you later Enzo" I said grabbing my things "See you later love" and I pecked him once more before leaving.

I made my way into her office and knocked on the door, "Come in!" She said as I made my way into her office "Ah Ms.Madden glad to see you! Would you like some tea?" she smiled.

"Yes please" I said as she nodded handing me a cup. 

"So what did you want to talk to me about Professor?"

"I've realized you're top of the class in Transfiguration and Potions so I wondered if you're willing to challenge yourself in an assignment I'll give you" she stated and as I looked at her confused.

"I want you to have the chance to become your own Animagus, you're the only one who's probably read everything about the subject am I right?" I nodded remembering everything about Animagi since I've came here.