ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 25

Lina's POV

Betrayal was all I could feel. I went with Theo for a chance to get out of the orphanage but his father was the reason I was there in the first place. I couldn't even bring myself to say any words it all felt surreal. We stood there no saying a word as I processed.

"He killed my parents?" I finally said. "Yes I didn't know until years later, he kept your parents locked up since you were born and until you were five years old he killed them. He knew you possessed a possible power to become a seer and wanted to know everything about your family from your parents. He would torture them throughout my whole childhood getting them to speak. I remembered their screams and the name they would constantly repeat. Your name" he paused waiting for me to react but I stood there emotionless.

"Your parents were trying to leave the wizarding world for good because they knew you would have the possibility of being a seer and it was only a matter of time before he came for you. Voldemort only knew of one other seer, she taught in Hogwarts but she wasn't very good and loved muggles so he killed her after she warned him about you. Lina he wanted you ever since you were born and when he died I decided to look for you" he said.

My hand connected with his cheek. I slapped him hard across the face as I let out a single tear. "This whole time you knew how my parents died and decided not to tell me? You're a selfish arse you know that?"

"Don't blame me for my fathers actions. Stop being dramatic you should be thankful I gave you a better life!" he said "You're just gonna use me just like your father!" I spat

"Is that a problem? I need you to tell me what the future holds for me" he said.

"You really think I'm going to help you? Fuck you and your plans you're just like your father so kill me like he killed my parents if you must because you do not control me!" I yelled

Truthfully I didn't even know I had that talent inside of me. I think it's because I never practiced it or thought about seeing into anyone's future, but it made sense because I would watch people in the library and see images of them in my head I just believed it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

"I did this for you Lina! I could've left you in that orphanage but I didn't!"

"You're doing this for yourself don't lie! I trust you to tell me the truth! That should've been the first thing you told me because I don't blame you it was your father, but I could've had a different life if it wasn't for him. He screwed up my life for his own good and I deserved to know!" I sobbed.

My whole life I thought my parents just didn't want me. The thought of me actually having good parents hurt me even more, because of me they died.

"I'm leaving" I said wiping my tears "And where do you think you're going?" He asked

"Anywhere but here! And if you even think about hurting Celeste or any of them don't even think about speaking to me again" I said with a serious tone.

"You can't leave Lina I forbid you" he said "Oh yeah? Watch me" I flicked my wand and apparated back to the house and instantly went inside to grab my things. I only packed what I needed and I left a note for Celeste to read.

Dear Celeste,
I'm going away for awhile. I'll be fine and don't worry I'll see you at the ball. Take care of yourself I told him not to harm any of you so no harm shall come to none of you just stay out of his way and obey his orders. Be safe and tell the others.
Sincerely, Lina

I left the note on her bed and apparated to the one house I hated. Since I wasn't expected to go with Enzo until after Christmas I went to the only other place I knew I could. The Malfoy Manor.