Chapter 4

Before Dabi showed up to help Satoko, Ochako had been walking around on her own.

She liked to walk with Iida and Izuku after school before they go to their dorms, but she decided to go out alone on that day. It might be nice for her to get some time away from everything and relax before it got dark.

She heard noises coming from nearby. It caused her to be alert. (Villains...?)

Even though she was only in her first year of high school, her and her classmates had been put through multiple villain attacks. In the most recent attack, one of her classmates had even gotten kidnapped. So of course her first instinct was to think that she was about to be thrown into another life threatening situation against her will.

She spotted a girl running through an alleyway. She was being chased by a group of men. Ochako wanted to interfere, but she knew that she was supposed to find a pro hero to help.

She immediately pushed her legs to run as fast as she could in another direction. (I need to find help! That girl could be in trouble!)

A familiar face was heading in her direction. She skidded to a stop. "Bakugo! Have you seen any heroes around here? I saw trouble!"

As usual, Katsuki had a grumpy expression on his face. "Ha? Trouble?" He started angrily grinning. "Where at? I'll freaking kill them!"

Ochako smiled nervously. "You know we aren't supposed to get involved. You'll get us into trouble if you start a fight."

"So what?!" He exclaimed. "I'll show them all what it takes to be a hero! Especially idiotic Deku!! It's not the first time we've gone against villains so I don't see a problem!"

Hawks was strolling in some kind of alleyway. His eyes moved to that direction. He halted hearing Katsuki's loud, obnoxious voice. (That kid...)

Curious, he started to listen further.

"Everyone already knows you're one of the strongest in our class. Why don't we just leave this to the pro heroes so we don't risk being suspended?" Ochako was one of the few people in their class who would stand up to Katsuki and tell him no. She's also one of the few who Katsuki actually respected, even if he didn't show it at times.

"Tch." Katsuki looked away in a scowl. He could never yell as extreme at Ochako like he does with the others. "Y'know, that still didn't answer my question. Who's in trouble anyways?"

"I don't recognize her." Ochako wiggled her fingers around. "She had colorful hair and a little braid. Yellow eyes. I couldn't tell what type of quirk she has."

Hawks's interest was caught on. Surely, he was going to go anyway to save whoever it was.

Satoko came to his mind. No... it can't be her again, can it?

Katsuki grabbed Ochako's wrist. It wasn't rough, but he had that cocky grin on his face. "Take me there, pink cheeks. We can't waste time talking like this."

Katsuki never interacted with her like this before. It's strange. He knew Ochako for a while now. He noticed Ochako's face started to get redder. Oblivious, he started to ask. "What's with your face? Ya sick?"

Ochako shook her head repeatedly. "No, I'm fine! I'm guessing I won't be able to convince you though." She sighed, but still had a smile. "I'll show you, but try not to get involved too much, ok? Only if you have to."

His hand was so warm. It was covered in callouses from his quirk usage. It wasn't uncomfortable to the touch though. It somehow made her feel safe and protected.