Chapter 22

It seemed that time had gone by as fast as it possibly could. We bounced from Charlotte to Columbus, to Atlanta.

When we came to Atlanta, we came to the milestone of one-hundred shows the tour had played. I and some of the guys had taken a picture, marking the occasion.

As it was nearing time we would go on, Nico came running to mine and Steph's dressing room. "Indi! Steph!"

"Are you okay, Nico?" I asked. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine! Everything's awesome! We're playing for the biggest crowd this musical has ever performed in front of!"

Steph and I gasped at once. That was amazing!

"How do you know?" Steph asked.

"I heard some of the crew talking about it amongst themselves and some of the other cast!"

"This is amazing!"

"I can't believe it!" I said. "Do the others know?"

"I don't know, I'm going to tell them now. Break a leg, guys!"

"You too, Nico!"

Steph and I embraced. "Oh, I can't believe this!"

"It's awesome!" I said. "We've got this. We're gonna nail this show!"

Steph high-fived me. "You know it, girl!" 

~~~

Two days later, we arrived in Orlando. And for us, that meant theme parks.

I had never gotten to go to any before so I was ecstatic. We walked through the gates and I gaped at the beautiful castle that I had only ever seen in pictures.

"It's so beautiful," I said, breathlessly.

"You've never been here?" Ben asked as we walked.

"No. I've always wanted to but my family lived so far away... I can't believe I'm here."

Josh laughed at my childish expression. "Well, you better believe it. This is going to be awesome!"

We lined up in front of the castle, taking a picture then we were on our way to go have fun.

We were in line for a water ride and Ben and I sat together. As the cart dipped down the hill, I let out a shriek as the cold water dumped over me. I looked at the others and they were all drenched too. We all laughed. We got on ride after ride, having as much fun as we could before we left to get some rest for the show the next day.

We came and passed through Miami and San Francisco. Throughout that time, we had performed at the Oscars Party. I couldn't believe it. It was insane!

About a month later, we arrived in Las Vegas. We didn't pass the opportunities to go see some shows there. Then, we all had a barbeque in between shows, a few days before we were to leave.

Then we came to Los Angeles. I couldn't believe I was performing at the Pantages Theatre. I had heard a lot about it and I had grown to wish to be able to perform there, and now I was! And for a whole month, at that! There was a lot of disbelief going around lately!

I got ready to head to the theater a bit earlier one day. When I opened the door to the room I was staying in, an envelope was taped to it. I grabbed it and opened it.

It said to be at the theater in ten minutes and come in through the main doors, and into the house. Good thing it took about eight minutes to get to the theater.

I grabbed my bag and left for downstairs. There I saw Angela, who played Medda, and Vincent, who was a Les alternate.

"Afternoon," I greeted them.