Members

Naruko pov

"A little more, just little bit, NOW!" Killer B said as Otsutsuki made an tree to stand. "Surprisely that works. With imortals with mortals." Isshiki said. "Well, I don't care if we are moratl or imortal." I said as I shruged my shoulders. "Hm, alright." Isshiki said.

"Hey Naruko! Come!" Gaara said and Isshiki picked me to his shoulder and flew after Gaara.

Uzushiogakure gate

"Hi, is something happen?" I ask to an woman. "Please, help me. I don't have a place to live." Woman said as she held something tightly. "Hey hey, we can let you live in Uzushiogakure." I said ith an smile. "Thank you so much." Woman said.

After each day, every people come to gate's and ask for help and of course we leted them to live. That woman that came first, has an child and she were kicked out. But she trying to help us to build the village.

A year later

10th October

"Here is my birthday...." I said. "And complete with village." Yugito said. "Yea, can agree." I said and went out to see now villagers of Uzushiogakure. "The first Uzukage of Uzushiogakur, Naruko Uzumaki." Isshiki said and villagers shouted with joy. 'I'm the leader what I ever dreamed but in another way I became...' I thought as I looked at people.

10 years later

Kage summit

Unknown pov

"The Uzushiogakure?" I ask. "That's right, what I heard that it was rebuilded." Fifth Raikage said. "But no one saidwho rebuilded." Fourth Tsuchikage said. "Strange......" I said as I leaned back. "Maybe if some of our village shinobi go to Uzushiogakure and ask Uzukage to come to Kage summit." Forth Kazekage said. "Who knows." I said. "But we can try Kazekage-sama." I said. "Alright then Hokage-sama. See's after a month." Sixth Mizukage said as he stood up same with everyone.