Meet but not again

Kiba pov

"So..... silent." I mumbled. It's been 14 years now, and Naruto were 12 when he were banished, he must be 26 now. 'I now being to miss his pranks...' I thought as I were laying on Akamaru. "Kiba Inuzuke!" An deep voice called me. "Y-yea!" I stuter. "Tsunade-sama called you, team Kurenai and other team to her office." An ninja said and I noded as I stood up.

Hokage office

"Thank you to coming." Tsunade-sama said. "As you can see that here is other Kage and other teams from hidden village, that we want you to go to Uzushiogakure." Tsunade-sama said. "And where is Uzushiogakure is?" Hinata ask. "Here is te map." Kazekage said as he gave a map.

"Alright. Thank you Kazekage-sama." Hinata said as she bowed. "Now, it maybe take's some days to come Uzushiogakure. So pack your stuff leaf." Tsunade-sama said and we everyone left.

Uzushiogakure

Yugito pov

"What an peacefull day." I said as I were laying on the tree. As I were relaxing and thought no one will intrupt me, someone made tree moving. "Ops, sorry." An male voice said. "Watch up if someone at the tree!" I shouted. "Do you know where is Uzushiogakure?" Pink haired girl ask. 'Is she blind? The gate is next to the tree!' I thought. "Are you f******* bling?! It's right there!" I shouted. "Wow. We are blind." Man with hoodie said. 'The Suna headband?! And others from five hidden village? Why are they here?' I thought as they went to gate. ' I'll better go and warn Naruko!' I thought and ran to Uzukage office.

Naruko pov

I was as usual doing paper work while Han and Roshi did with box wht we got from Akatsuki. The Akatsuki explained  why they neede us, and we agreed to make them like ANBU. But going out from the village."Naruko!" Yugito stormed. "Have someone learned you to knock the door?" Han ask. "The shinobi from five hidden village is here. Take on the mask!" Yugito said and I fastly took on the mask. "The Uzukage better hide the face, while we better not get in way with someon we know!" Roshi said. The door knocked. "Uzukage-sama. There is shinobi from five hidden village." Urashiki said from other side. "You can come in." I said and Urashiki opened the door and the shinobi from five villagers came in. "I'll leave." Urashiki said and closed the door. "Who is that strange painting?" Sasuke ask. "What brings you here?" I ask as I leaned. "We got information that Uzushiogakure were rebuilded. And Kage wants you to come the Kage summit." Sakura said. "No. I'm not going anywhere. I don't have the time to have meetings. I have to dealwith ninja who coming back from missions, the ANBU, and same with box there!" I said as I pointed the box. "What about we'll bring them here?" The man with painting on his face. "Never." I said and took a peper. "One time and that's it!" Ino said. "No Yamanaka. Don't even try." I said. "How you know that I'm from Yamanaka clan?" Ino ask. "That's none of your bsiness." I said. "Uzukge-sama. Please, one time you'll be in the meeting. And we can you something if you agree." Hinata said. "Hm? Something if I agree?" I ask to be sure. "Y-yes." Hinata said. " *Sigh* Fine. I agree then. But say to your Kage about it. You don't need to know." I said. "Fine." Blonde girl said as they left my office. "Ahhh. I didn't knew we'll meet again." I said. "But for them it's not again, but only meet." Han said. "Can agree." I said.