Shock

I've decided to write it. So I will write two version's of 'Jinchuriki alliance'

Naruko pov

" *Groans* This is a nightmare...." I said as I leaned on my chair. "Kage work isn't easy. But you have something intresting then in Hokage office." Tsuchikage said as her and Mizukage played some game. "Yea, sometime's here is children coming. While teir parents have talk with me, they have something to kill the time." I said. "I see. But, what will you do if Konoha finds out that banished ninja is the Uzukage that will come to exam's?" Mizukage ask. "Pfft, they can try. Beside, we have alliance with Jinchuriki and immortal's. They can try to attack my dearest village that me and my friends has used my time." I said. "I see...." Tsuchikage and Mizukage said with shock and fear. 'I'm that scary!' I thought. "But, if they somehow...." Mizukage began. "They need deal with our biju." I said. "Understood!" Both Kage's said. These two really loved the village, well only Tsuchikage is here because what Han and Roshi wanted. 'Intresting what Utakata and Yagura said to Mizukage..' I thought. "Ne, Mizukage. What did Yagura Karatachi and Utakata wanted from you?" I ask. "They only asked me to get their tools. So I gave Utakata his bubble-Utilising Pipe. And Yagura club." Mizukage said. 'You two got to be kidding?!' I thought.

Konoha

Hyuga place

Hinata pov

'Intresting, what will happen if other finds out that Naruto is Naruko and he is really she?' I thought as I was sitting on balcony. "Hinata-sama? You aright?" Neji-ni-san ask. "N-nothing! Just wondering." I said. "I see. It's about Naruto, right?" Neji-ni-san ask. "Well, yea.... It's just, I dn't understand why he was banished...." I said. "Hinata-sama. You don't need to lie. I know that Naruto is a girl." "W-wha?!"