Jinchuriki hatred

Naruko pov

"Prepare? Prepare to what?!" Hiashi ask. "Preparing to fight with Haruma Otsutsuki." I said. "He is way stronger than us!" Koharu said. "I have plans on my own. Momoshiki, take me to Uzushiogakure. I need to talk with counsil's." I said as I walked up to Momoshiki. "Sure thing. Hold fast." Momoshiki said as he held me before jumped and flew.

Kage summit

I opened the door open with one punch roughly. "Uzukage? What are you doing here? You said that you don't want come to summit." Tsuchikage said. "Some problems bestie. On Uzushiogakure happen an attack on Uzukage's office." Roshi said. Everyone gasped. "But luckely, Uzukage wasn't there. But her substitute knew what to do and he told us." Han said. "Attack?" Tsuchikage ask as she stood up. "What you want then?" Tsunade ask. "All five nations help us out to fight with Haruma Otsutsuki." I said.

Meeting place

Gaara pov

"Where is this chick?" Heard someone asking each other about where is Uzukage. "Gaara?! What are you doing here?!" Rasa ask as he didn't leted Temari and Kankuro see me. "I'm general of this." I said. I just walk away from him. "Gaara!" Kankuro and Temari called me. I just turned my head to see both of my formerly siblings. "Who are you?" I ask. "Huh? Gaara, this isn't funny. We are your siblings." Temari said. "Siblings? Sorry, but you mistook me. I hae my own family. And these family are my real siblings." I said. They were stunned to hear this news. I just turned around and walked. "General." One of Uzushiogakure shinobi called me. "We can being." I said.

Haruma  pov

'So boring, what can I do?' I thought. I soon sensed many chakra's. I just smirked, because I will kill all mortals.

Few hours later

I beated all mortals down. I soon walked one of them and sat on him. "Say, who gave this idea to attack me?" I ask him. "It was mine." An female voice behind me said. I stood up and turned around to see an blonde haired girl with a mask. "Intesting. You are the Uzukage? Pfft, pathetic." I said as I swing my hand, and so called 'Uzukage' cutted in two. I just smiled more. Untill it turned to water. "What?!" I shouted. "It was gentjutsu you fool." An female voice said. I turned around and saw black haired woman. "The real Uzukage made all of us making you distract. So real Uzukage can do something." Woman said. I just walked one step away. "No way.... This cannot be..." I said. "Yes it be." The same voice behind me. I turned my head to see the real Uzukage.

"I heard that you made us Jinchuriki to be banished for their hatred. You are 'that person', right?" She ask. "About Jinchuriki hatred, hm, I ate it." That mde me shocked more. 'She, WHAT?!'