To Uzushiogakure

Sakura pov

"Who will go to leaf and tell that to Kage?" Sasuke-kun ask. "Well, let's one of our team go." Kankuro said. "Yea, we can do." I said. "Then I can go." Sai said.

Konoha

Tsunade pov

"Boring, here isn't that much game...." Mizukage-sama said. "Sorry..." I said. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault." Tsuchikage-sama said. "Thanks for understanding. Hm?" I got caugt on one of documents. "What is it?" Kazekage-sama ask. "The document that I didn't saw for the 12 years." I said. "Oh, it's normal to not see these documants." Tsuchikage-sama said. As I were reading the document, my eyes widen when I saw age of 'Naruto Uzumaki'. 'Please don't tell me he is dead.......' I thought as I felt something wet on my face. "Hokage-sama! You alright?!" Mizukage-sama ask. "Sorry, just this document." I said as I wiped my face. " 'Naruto Uzumaki'? Do you know him?" Tsuchikage-sama said. "No, I just saw age.And first on mymind came that he maybe is dead." I said. 'Nawaki...' I thought. "Hm? Jinchuriki? And here is too writen that Naruto Uzumaki is banished." Tsuchikage-sama said as she looked closely at document. "Why were he banish?" I ask. "Well, I had to banish jinchuriki too in Suna." Kazekage-sama said lie it was not big deal. "How ld were that person?" I ask. "12, like that 'Naruto'." My eyes widen to hear that. "Why you need to pick up this topic?" An voice from the door. "We knocked a few times." Kankuro said. "Oh my, sorry. So did you?" I ask. "Yes, but Uzukage didn't wanted to come to Kage summit." Shikamaru said. "But Hinata said that you Kage can do something if Uzukage agree, and she wanted you to come." Shino said. "She want? Alright, we'll do." I said.

Naruko pov

"Hyuga, it's not nice to ook at people just like you do now." I said and made Hinata expose. "Sorry, you just reminding me of Naruto-kun." Hinata said. "Who is that?" I ask. "Please don't laugh at this, but, Naruto-kun, I deeply loved him since he were in leaf." Hinata said, and my eyes widen even I have mask. "In love?" I ask. "Y-yes." Hinata stuter. "In love with a girl?" I ask. "Huh? What are talking about?" Hinata ask as I taked off my mask. "Please don't tel anyone." I said. "Huh, HUH?! You were all the a time?!" Hinata ask shocking. "Yea, that's right." I said. "But, why? Or don't answer, it's because of villagers." Hinata said, and I just nodded. "That's right. I thought it will not be hard if I pretend to be a boy." I said as I leaned. "Alright." Hinata said. "Then I'll leave you alone then. I will keep my mouth about you Naruko-san." Hinata said. "In public, call me 'Uzukage-sama', but i private you can call me that." I said and Hinata smiled for agreement.