Conflict

Naruko pov

"Here, un." Deidara said as he gave some little box's. "Thanks." I said as I began to open one box, well after Deidara left. Soon came Isshiki in. "What up?" I ask. "Ah, it's nothing. Just some jounins of my clan. So I came to get some scrolls." He said. Well, it's Isshiki's office too. But mostly is Uzukage's office. "I see. Ok." I said. "Oh, that's remids me. Here." Isshiki said as he gave me the letter. "From village hidden leaf. And this symbol. Senju..." I said. "I know only one Senju that was here." Isshiki said. "Yea, don't know what she need but I'll go there." I said. "Alright. Should Momoshiki take a while your work?" Isshiki ask. "Yea. I will be thankfull if you warn him about it." I said as I took on the cape. "Of course I can." He said. "Thanks." I said as I took the mask on.

Konoha

"Is this Uzukage?" Heard people whispering. "Do you think it's a man or a woman?" Well, I'm blaming them. I hide my long hair. "Uzukage-sam?! What are you doing here?!" Sakura ask shockedy. "I was invited by your Hokage. I have proof too." I said as I showed the letter. "I see. Let us follow you to Hokage Residence." Sasuke said.

Hokage Residence

"Hokage-sama, here is Uzukage." Sasuke said as he knocked te door. "Come in." Tsunade said. "What do you need? I came all the way to Konoha. And you didn't said what you need." I said as I came in the office. I began to fell dizy. It's all because of I was here when I was banished infront of my team. "Thank you that yu came." Tsunade said, I soon saw Konoha counsil and Danzo. 'I don't like what she'll do....' I thought. "Hokage-sama. What is this meaning? If you have talk with Kage then we'll not be here." Koharu-san said. "I guess yo remember one person named Naruto Uzumaki." I really don't like it. "What about him? He were banished 14 years ago." Homura said. "I don't like what you ae doing right now Tsunade. But explain now." I said. "I think you too need to explain. These three people said that they were really close with you before banishing you." That made me shocked. "You know that Nauto is a girl!?" Danzo shouted with shock.

Kooha counsil and Danzo knew about my real gender, but they kept secret from everyone. Same to their friend, Hiruzen Sarutobi.

"I didn't thought you became a Kage Naruko-chan." Homura said as I took off the veil on my hair and mask. "And here I am." I said with a small smile. "But I'm not sure to let me expose my real me in here." I said as I looked at my mask.

"Yea, you shouldn't maybe."