Neji's story

Neji pov

"H-h-h-how do you know?" Hinata-sama ask with shock. "She told me. We were close friends in academy." I said and sat beside Hinata-sama. "When you went to get Kage's. I walked place where I and Naruko meeted." I said. "So thats' what she whispered." Hinata-sama said. "Yea." Only thing I said.

Flashback

Uzushiogakure

"Huh? Really you need to go?" Lee ask. "Yea, I need. I'll coming soon." I said and jumped up.

Meeting place

Uzukage tower balcony

"I see you found the place to meet." Naruko said. "Hm, of course. You said to meet Uzukage tower balcony." I said as I walked closer to Naruko. "Nothing change from you, huh?" Naruko ask. "Yea, nearly nothing." I said. "And I thought these 14 years you'll change. Hah, still boring you." "That's mean...." I said. I looked at Naruko who still watching her village. "I can belive it was though." I said. "Yea, though was with finding members. But ecentually we found only clan that live's here right now." Naruko said. "Is that so? Heh. Listen, about Leaf. 2 years after you were banished, we got new Hokage. The first female Hokage." I said. "I see. And do you know how they got information about Uzushiogakure?" Naruko ask. "No, I don't know. Sorry." I said. "It's ok. Atleast I asked." She said. "I guess. "What will you do if somene attack the village?" I ask. "Hm, they can try. We have here jinchuriki alliance. Alliance with immortals and biju's. They can try." She said with calm voice. But that was scary. "I-I-I see...."

End flashback

Konoha

Hyuga place

"What she said made me shiver of fear...." I said. "I see, women can be scary...." Hinata-sama said.