Peace after expose

Naruko pov

After a while I said to Haruma that I 'ate' jinchuriki hatred. Isshiki jumed on him. "Get off me!" He shouted. "The chain sealers. Chain him." Isshiki said. Soon Otsutsuki came and chain sealed him around. "Orochimaru will be happy for getting immortaly." Kinshiki said as he came closer. "You piece of shit! Who do you think you are!" Haruma shouted. I kneeled down. "You know, you leted your fear take over you. Same, you couldn't do anything expect stand there in shock." I said. "But you know what?" I said as I stood up. "I lied." I said. "Lied what?" Haruma said as two Otsutsuki held him when they stood up. "I lied that I ate jinchuriki hatred. In fact, I just leted it go. Same with my friends." I confessed."You.... You piece o shit! I gonna kill you and your friends! For destoying clan and our culture!" He shouted. "Come with us now!" One of Otsutsuki said as they dragged him way to Momoshiki.

"Let's go then?" Yugito ask. I just nodded.

Uzushiogakure

"Now, no one will be fooled by Haruma Otsutsuki same take the command by him." Tsuchikage said. "Yea. That's right. Well, we wanted to say something." Gaara said as I were searching some papers. "What it is? We don't have enough time." Rasa said. "Why are we on the rush? Is it because we are going to expose you?" Yugito said. "Here is it. These documents is for the Kage summit. Same goes who to banish." I said as Mizukage took the documents. "I don't understand." Mizukage said. "Our Kazekage and Haruma made the plan for banishing Jinchuriki. They had that plan since Otsutsuki decided to move here." I said.

"Wait, he was helping?!" Fifth Raikage shouted. "Correct my friend. He was even planned since 4 years before we meet." Kage's become shocked.

"That's it! What will you do?! Nothing! I am Kazekge! Father of Gaara!" He said. "You are wrong, you are and never been my father in my entire life." Gaara said.

Then door opened. "All because you?!" Kankuro said. We made all nation young shinobi listen our conversation. "Look's like you are no longer a kage now. The same, you exposed yourself." Tsuchikage said.

Uzukage tower balcony

"Needed to explain to your formerly team?" Yugito ask. "Yea....." I said exhausted. "You know..." Gaara began. "Since we meet first time, I began to think you all as my friends." Gaara said. "Oh, how cute!" Roshi said as he hugged Gaara. "But now, I see you as my siblings." That made us all shocked. "Awww, Gaara. We didn't you were thinking like that." Yugito said as she hugged Gaara around his neck. "Say Naruko, what Orochimaru will do with Haruma?" Utakata ask. "He leted go his idea about enternal youth. And he decicded to tke DNA from Haruma to make his son." I said. "I see. Heh, everyone deserve's happy life." Yagura said. "And same goes with us." Fuu said. "Let us hope, this won't happen again." I said as we watched sun goes down.