Can't Help It

Eddie Pov

It's now been a week. I woke up this morning and I was worse than ever. Jerking off couldn't even do anything. I lay here panting. My mom isn't home today. She has some stuff today. So there's no one to stop me from doing what I'm about to do. I grab my phone and dial.

"Hello?" The voice says.

"Please," I say. "Please come here. I need you."

"Eddie? Are you ok?" Gaege asks.

"Please. Just come," I whimper out.

"I'll be right there," he says and then hangs up. I here the dial tone ring in my ear. I throw my phone across the room and lay stretched out on my bed. Soon I hear the door downstairs open. Then close. I hear someone coming up the steps and then my door is opened. "Eddie! Are you ok?" Gaege asks.

"I just," I pant. "Really need you right now."

"What do you need?" He asks.

"You," I say.

"You have me. Be more specific," he says.

"It hurts. I need you," I start.

"To what Eddie," Gaege says.

"To let me f*ck you," I finally get out.

"Why didn't you just say so!" Gaege says. He stands up and rips his shirt and pants off. It leaves him in his underwear. He takes the covers off of me and gets my shirt and pants both off. He leaves me in my boxers. "Do you have a condom? And lube?" I nod toward the draw. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I can't help it.

"Please," I say.

"I'll be right there," he says. He drops his boxers and grabs the lube. He hands me the lube. My mind is numb, but since this is related to sex, it knows that it's doing. Somehow. I squirt lube onto my fingers. He lays in front of me, looking beautiful. I push a finger into him and work it around. Soon I can push in the second one. After I get the third one worked in and he's all lose, he throws me the condom. "Be rough. I won't mind." I moan at that because, damn that's hot. I slip the condom on and slather myself with lube. I take a breath and push into him. There it is. I've just made us both lose our virginity's. I start off slow, but my body doesn't let me stay that way. It starts to get faster and faster until I have a death grip on his hips and I'm pushing in at inhuman speed. Finally I feel the heat coil in my stomach and I feel myself release. I work until Gaege does as well. I pull out and fall next to him. I dispose of the condom and lay next to him breathing heavily. Then my mind starts to come to. F*ck.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!