Eddie Turns 18 (Part 2)

Gaege Pov

I had planned Eddie a surprise birthday party at my house. I got Eddie's ma to help get him there. I hope he doesn't know what I'm planning. I have the rest of the decorations set up and I'm just blowing up the balloons now. My mouth is starting to hurt from blowing up so many balloons. Eddie's really my only friend, and both of my parents are out of town. So I don't really have anyone to help me. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah, the cake. When I was younger, I loved baking with my mother. Then she became too busy for me. But now, I know how to bake a ton of things. She was teaching me for the day when I'd become somebody's submissive and I'd need to cook/bake for them. I grab the supplies I need to work on the cake. I add extra butter because I know that Eddie likes it like that. I put the cake in the oven. Once it's done cooking, I put it in the freezer so it'll cool off quicker for me to frost it. After taking it out of the freezer, I put the crumb coat on it. Then it's back in the freezer. While it's cooling off, I go to my room to find something to wear. Even though I don't have many friends, Eddie is more on the popular side. One of his friends, Grant, is really nice and helped me invite everyone else. I grab a t-shirt that was folded. Once I put it on, I realize it's one of Eddie's that he left here one time. It's massive on me, so I go to my mom's room and grab a hair tie to wrap around the shirt. I put on some black ripped jeans as well then. The cake should be cooled off enough after that. I put more white frosting on it. Then I write Happy 18th Birthday Eddie on the top in black icing. It turns out a little sloppy, but it's not terrible. I put it in the fridge so that my cat doesn't do anything to it. She loves frosting for some weird reason. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Grant: Should I get there soon?

Gaege: Yeah, people should be arriving soon.

Grant gets here and then everyone else who was invited gets here a few minutes after he gets here.

Eddie's Mom: Eddie is on his way.

Gaege: Great!

I find Grant in the crowd. I tap him on the shoulder and tell him to announce it.

"Eddie's almost here!" He shouts, much louder than I ever would be able to. Everyone starts finding places to kind of hide. I hear a knock on the door, and get up to open it. Eddie's standing there.

"Hey Gaege," he says. Then everyone pops up.

"Surprise!" They all shout. "Happy Birthday!"

"Oh my God!" Eddie exclaims. I'm pretty much pushed out of the way by other people greeting him. I hear him talking and laughing. I'm pushed into the kitchen which is ok. I can just wait it out in here. But there's nothing to wait out. Almost the entire night, I don't see anything from Eddie. People are crowding him. And I can't find Grant. I end up swimming through the crowd to my room. Kicking the couple that were making out in there out. I locked the door and sat down on my bed. I put one earbud in and play the music. I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling. A few months ago, I had plastered at least 10 pictures of me and Eddie up there. I had run out of room on my vanity, so I had opted to putting them up there. It was pretty good idea because I see them every time I lay down in my bed. I almost start to drift off when I hear a loud knock on my door. I get up and unlock it. Eddie's standing there with a droopy look on his face. He kind of looks drunk. Oh no.

Cliffhanger! Part 3 will be up tomorrow!!! Luv you all! More to come!!!!