Searching

Eddie Pov

I stay up later, replaying the last hour in my head. Then thinking about what Gaege meant about the whole "next time you need help" thing. What if he actually meant that? What if I take him up on the offer? Would I be able to stop myself? Or not? Would he be fine with it if I couldn't stop myself? Would this hurt our friendship? Would it change our friendship into something ... more? It just really makes me wonder. I take out my phone and punch something into the search bar. How long should you wait until choosing a mate? The results are all different. Some say wait until you are completely sure. Others say it's best to choose one right away. Then there are one's that say choose the one that feels right for you, if they feel right to you, they probably like you back. I feel like going with the last one. But what if he doesn't like me back? I mean he did say that it meant nothing to him. Even though in the moment it seemed like it did. I ponder it a bit more before finally going to bed.

Gaege Pov

When I wake up in the morning, I search something up in my phone. How do you know if a dom wants to choose you? The results are pretty much the same. 

They're usually more protective of you and don't let other doms get real close to you. You could mistake it for a good friendship. It usually means they're interested in you but want to make sure you're the one for them before they choose you. If you notice a dom acting like this, do not say anything. It is the sub nature to abide by doms. If they want to chose you, they will do it soon.

This makes sense, except for the fact that Eddie has known me forever. How much longer does he need to take to think? He probably doesn't like me and I'm just imagining things. I sigh in defeat, knowing that he's not gonna choose me.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!