Awkwaaard!

Eddie Pov

What the f*ck was that. How did I let that side of me take over? Sure, all I want right now is sex, but I should be able to control myself. And not jerk off over the phone with my best friend! Who isn't even my mate! Seriously. I am so stupid. At least I feel a bit better now. And he was into it. So, it could have been worse. My hand is sticky so I get up and wash my hands. I sit back down and stare at my phone. I told him I'd call him back. So I probably should. But I don't think I can really talk to him. Not after that ... phone call. If that's what it should even be classified as. I dial the number and let it ring. It almost goes to voicemail but he picks up on the last ring.

"Hey," he says, breathing into the phone.

"Uh, hi," I say. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine," he says. "I probably shouldn't have called you. I didn't know how severe it was going to be."

"It's actually not that bad. You just caught me at a bad time," I laugh. 

"So, it didn't have anything to do with me?" Gaege asks.

"No, just the timing," I lie.

Gaege Pov

"No, just the timing," he says.

"Oh, yeah duh," I say, trying to be cool about. Clearly it didn't mean anything to him. So why should it to me.

"So, you didn't feel anything?" Eddie asks.

"No," I lie. I've always liked Eddie, so of course I felt something when he talked to me like that.

"Really?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah," I lie again. 

"Well then, I didn't feel anything either. So, we're good?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah," I say. Then I think about it, and take a risk. "If you ever need me for that again, you can just ask me. I'd be happy to help."

"Really? Thanks for the offer. I'll think about it," Eddie says.

"Well, I should probably get to bed," I say.

"Good night," Eddie says.

"Yeah," I say. "Good night." Then I hang up.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!