Eddie Turns 18 (Part 3)

Gaege Pov

Eddie looks drunk when I open the door. 

"Daaawwwwggg! Come join the party!" Eddie shouts. 

"Uh, no thanks. I think I'm good in here," I say.

"Nonsense," Eddie says. He then pulls me out of my room, bringing me into the room full of people. I try to get away from Eddie, as I'm becoming self conscious I didn't know that there was booze in my house. Who the hell found it or brought it? Drunk Eddie doesn't respect Sober Gaege. "Why don't we all thank my amazing friend Gaege for this great party!" Eddie drunkenly shouts. There's a lot of returned shouts, since Eddie's distracted, I slip past him into the kitchen. I don't think he even notices I was gone. I grab the cake out of the fridge. I hold it steady as I bring it towards Eddie. People surprisingly move out of the way. Until someone knocks into me. I stumble and I know I'm going to fall. My mouth opens as I fall, but I feel someone catch me. I look up and see Eddie smiling. He helps me up. "Oh my God. This is beautiful," Eddie takes the cake from me. "Thank you my beautiful boyfriend," Eddie slurs. I take the cake away from him, not wanting him to drop it.

"E-eddie stop," I whimper. I don't need him to tease me like that. I don't need to get my hopes up about him choosing me. I set the cake down on the counter. Eddie clings by me. I cut him a piece. I cute the rest of the cake up and set it out for whoever wants it. Then I disappear back to my room. It's around 1 in the morning when the noise starts to settle down. I think Grant has gotten every to leave. Then there's a loud knock on my bedroom door. I open it and see Grant standing there, trying really hard to hold a passed out Eddie. 

"Can you help?" Grant asks. I grab his feet and we carry him to my bed.

"What am I supposed to do with him?" I ask.

"Well, his mother sure as hell can't see him like this," Grant says.

"I can't keep him here though! His 2 week period starts tomorrow!" I exclaim.

"You're going to have to figure out something then," Grant says. 

"Just great," I mutter as Grant leaves me and a passed out 18 year old Eddie.

Hope you guys liked it! Part 4 might be up tonight, or tomorrow. I don't know. Whatever you guys want. Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!