Sub Nature

Gaege Pov

When I wake up, I feel a warm body next to me. I turn over and see Eddie sleeping soundly next to me. Memories come flooding back. Holy shit. Even breathing comes from his mouth and I don't know what I should do. Do I kiss him? What are we now? I mean I know he really needed that. Because of his sex craze. But he chose me. I mean I am really the only sub he's friends with that doesn't have a dom already. Sub nature calls me and I go downstairs to cook something for Eddie. I know he probably won't come downstairs because he told me he just locked himself in his room for the time being. I'm sure he probably won't remember earlier at all. I've been told that whatever you do doing that time, you don't usually remember a lot of it. Just kind of like being drunk. I bring the food upstairs. Eddie's still sleeping so I just place it on the dresser. I don't know what I should do. Sub nature just tells me to sit here and do whatever he commands me to do, but my body tells me to just leave and act like it didn't happen. Because he just called me over because I was a quick call and he knew I would. He doesn't even like me. If he did, he would have done something about it already. He's 18. He can chose a sub now. I go against my sub nature and end up leaving. I put my shoes on and then quietly close the door as I leave. I walk back home because I cannot drive. Once I get home, I'm alone again. My body now kind of wishes I had stayed with Eddie. But I knew there would be yelling and hurtful words. Because he wouldn't take the blame. It would be the subs fault. That's every dom's mind set. There's no changing that. So I go to my room and crawl under the covers and shake a little while I cry. 

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!