And It Starts

Eddie Pov

I hop in my room and collapse on the floor. I look up at the clock and it reads 11:58. We were too close. I climb into my bed and close my eyes. I'm asleep before the feelings start. I'm so glad that I got home when I did.

Timeskip

When I wake up, I can tell it's already started. The feeling of wanting sex. It's strong and almost unbearable. I take some deep breaths and go downstairs to get some food. My mama's waiting for me.

"I already got you some food ready so you can go back to your room," my mama says. 

"Thank you mama," I say. I take the food and go back upstairs. The pictures I have across the walls of Gaege and I are not helping the state I am in. All I have to do to get out of this hell hole is just tell Gaege a simple thing. But I can't do it. I can't make him do it. It's wrong because he can't say no. If he doesn't want to, there is nothing he can do about it. And I don't want to force him into it. If I have to let this wait itself out, just so that I don't have to force my friend into something he doesn't want to be a part of. Sure, I could just ask him for a quick f*ck, but that's not a good option either. Because if we're not careful, I could end up getting him pregnant. And then that would be worse. I just need to let this wait out and I'll be fine. I choose to distract myself at least for a little bit, by watching a few movies. Halfway through, I got bored and my mind went to darker places. Places where Gaege is underneath me. I let myself slip my hand into my pants, knowing it will relieve at least a little bit of the stress. I keep myself quiet, knowing that my mom might hear. After I finish, I feel a bit better, and I can focus on the movie again. My mama brings me food whenever I need to eat. She knows my eating habits. I guess this won't be too bad. I'm just going to miss Gaege.

Gaege Pov

I already miss him. That stupid son of a bitch.

I hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!