Movies

Eddie Pov

The thoughts of Gaege being my mate ring throughout my mind the entire next day. When it gets really unbearable, my mind thinks about how he offered to come over. Even in my sex craze, I was able to talk some sense into myself. When my mind starts to day dream, it thinks about what it would be like to have Gaege as my mate. I try to snap myself out of it quickly because it feels wrong. Thinking about my best friend that way. My mind also goes to dark places revolving Gaege. Like what it would feel like to have him around me... No, bad Eddie. I sigh and turn on a movie, thinking it will distract me. But halfway through, I can fell I still have a boner from thinking about Gaege too much. I slip my hand into my sweatpants to relieve myself of the pressure. I miss a little bit of the movie and when I climax I hear myself whisper Gaege. I snap myself out of it quickly though and grab some tissues from my nightstand. I let my shoulders slump and then I focus on the movie. A little while later I hear a knock on my door.

"Are you hungry cariño?" I hear my mom ask.

"Yes, thank you mama," I say. She opens the door. I sit up in my bed and smile when I see the food. 

"I'm sorry you're stuck in here," she says.

"It's fine," I say. "I knew it was coming."

"You must be missing your friend," she says. "Gaege."

"Oh yeah. I talked to him yesterday though," I say.

"That's good," she says. "Do you need anything else?"

"No, I think I'm good for now. I'll call you if I need anything," I say.

"I found a few old movies in the garage that you can watch. They're from a while ago and they're not actiony but it's all I could find," she says.

"Thank you. Sure, I'll check them out," I say. She kisses me on the forehead and then leaves. I start eating. Soon she comes back with the movies. She places them on the foot of the bed and then leaves. I finish my food and then flip through the movies. Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Signs, The Village, Where The Heart Is, Tommy Boy, Fever Pitch, The Great Outdoors, and Mystic Pizza. I read the back of them to see what I want to watch. I know I'll end up watching all of them, but I want to know what to watch first. I choose to watch The Village first. I lean back in my bed and watch it.

I hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! Shout out to @lucifer1000bc because you like this so much. More to come!!!!!